𝟜𝟜- 𝟛. 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

!!🆃🅷🅴 🅿🅴🆁🆂🅿🅴🅲🆃🅸🆅🅴 🆂🅷🅸🅵🆃🆂 🆃🅾 🅶🅾🅹🅾 !!

I woke up in tears, my body convulsing with violent cramps. Sitting up abruptly, I gasped for air, my hand instinctively clutching at my chest as I tried to steady my breathing. Once I calmed down, I grabbed my phone and checked the date: April 20, 2022, 10:54 AM.

 Relief washed over me. It had worked. I got out of bed, realizing that Miura and I were now 25 in this dimension. I walked over to the sink, splashing cold water on my face and staring at my reflection as I leaned heavily against the basin.

In this dimension, she had died at the hands of a stranger; Toji wasn't an enemy. 

I sat down at my desk, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly jotted down:

- Dimensional shifts can either add events
- Or omit events? I added a question mark because I wasn't sure if that was possible.

I massaged my forehead as memories flooded back, biting my lip in frustration. How could I protect Miura and prevent the deaths of others at the same time? I absentmindedly played with the pencil in my hand as I pondered. I had been so foolish, so utterly foolish—traveling to the second dimension without any precautions. But that would change this time.

- Unknown in the area yet
- Check if these foreign enemies are also in this dimension
- Riko Amanai is the key point
- Toji is a key figure

Thinking back to finding her dead before me, I wished I could just lock her away in a box. I stood up and left the Gojo estate, feeling a nervous knot in my stomach at the uncertainty of what awaited me this time. The sun beat down heavily as I made my way. So far, so good; everything seemed to be as usual. 

I should have Kenjaku as an enemy now, Yuta and the others as students. I took a deep breath and headed towards the Sumiko estate. But from a distance, there was no estate in sight. I stopped in my tracks. 

"Huh?"

 I quickened my pace, staring at the spot where their estate should have been. I rubbed my face in desperation.

"So, dimensional shifts can omit things after all."

Looking around, I decided to go to the teachers' room. When I arrived, I was surprised to find myself dumbfounded by the sight before me. Nanami and Haibara had swapped roles in this dimension.

 Nanami had a completely different hairstyle and was dancing to music, while Haibara had the haircut of a businessman and was typing away at a computer, rolling his eyes irritably at Nanami. They both looked at me, and Nanami jumped up excitedly.

 "GOJO, there you are!"

 I had to collect myself because Nanami would rather die than behave like this. I cleared my throat and smiled at him. 

"Did you miss me?"

 He struck a pose. 

"Of course." 

Haibara sighed from behind, "You're both so annoying." 

I smiled at the sight. Haibara was alive...

I walked over to the window, trying to glean information from them indirectly. 

"So, um, where's Miura?"

 Both of them looked at me puzzled. 

"Who's Miura?" 

I froze.