30. The Secrete Eyes

Sakura hesitates for a moment then enter the washroom. “HINATA!” She ran towards her and started to rub her back.

After throwing up Hinata wash her face.

“Are you feeling fine now?” Sakura ask.

She nodded looking down supporting on the platform with her hands.

“what happened? You were fine just a minute ago! I didn’t notice any syndrome of indigestion before. Then?”

Hinata pause for a moment. She closed her eyes and clenched her fist. “It was him.”

Sakura knitted her brow.

He killed him. My father. It was him.”

“what! But how..” Her frown deepened “how did you know?”

“I saw his hair in father’s fist. Orange hair.” She cover her face and began to sob “it was him Sakura. It was him”.

Sakura hugged her and trying to comfort her by rubbing her back. She was lost. Don’t know what to say to ease her pain. Decided to stay silent.

After a brief moment she stopped. Straightened herself and rubbed her tears off. There is fire in her eyes. “I will kill him.”

“Don’t worry Hinata. They will take the revenge for you. They..”

NO.” she shouted.

A chilled ran through Sakura’s spine. Her eyes. Veins are literally popping out surrounded her eyes. She never knew Hinata could ever portray this terrifying look on her face.

She gritted her teeth “I’ll be the one killing him. This is the moment I’m living for.”

Her hissing voice is so cold that Sakura took a step back and supported herself on the wall. Her eyes widened. Is this really Hinata! This is no longer the sweet innocent girl she encountered few days ago. No. This is someone she never knew.

She closed her eyes and calmed herself down. This is no time to panic. Then she placed a hand over Hinata’s shoulder. “Hinata, calmed down first. Tell me how will you planning to do that? You heard Mr. B right! There will be hundreds of those Zetsus to protect them. If you alone try to sabotage all of them then you’ll loose all of your strength and energy before reaching Yahiko. And I don’t think Naruto and others will ever take you with them in this short notice. There’s a clear cut rule of Kakashi ni-san, you have to pass a two months training before joining the field team. They will never allow or help.”

Her eyes turn normal again. Now she looks desperate. “That’s why I need your help.”

“Me? I’m just a doctor Hinata. How am I supposed to help you?”

“Don’t hide Sakura. I know you have power. I guessed it from what Naruto told me. He didn’t tell me directly but I know you have.”

Sakura’s hand fall from her shoulder. Her eyes widened again. “how..?”

Hinata smile “and now I can see it. It’s super strength.” She looked at Sakura’s other hand which was on the basin platform now broken.

Sakura looked at her hand too. She subconsciously break a portion of the platform with her fingers. Upon realizing she immediately removed her hand and clutched that hand with other.

Hinata placed a hand on her. “it’s OK Sakura. I won’t tell anyone. But please I really need your help. Please help me avenge my father. This is my only chance.”

Sakura calmed herself down first and released a deep breath. “Fine. I’ll help you. But how will we infiltrate? That’s a high security zone. Without Shikamaru and Temari’s help how will we breakthrough?”