Family tree and other details

**This is not a chapter. It's a brief details of my version of Naruto family. It might get edited with the further process of story line.

Family Tree

1.Jiraya Namikaze married to Tsunade Senju and had a child named Minato Namikaze

2.Minato Namikaze married to Kushina Uzumaki and had a son named Naruto Uzumaki (took the mother's name after their death)

3.Gaara, Temari and Kankuro Sunagukure are siblings and their parents is Rasa (father) and Karura (mother).

4.Rasa and Sasori are siblings and their mother Chiyo and Kushina's mother were siblings.

5.Kushina and Rasa were cousins so Naruto and Gaara, Temari and Kankuro were 2nd cousins.

6.Karura's brother was Yoshimura.

7.Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha are married and had two sons, Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha.

8.After the Uchiha parents' death Minato and Kushina took the two boys in and raised them like their own until their death. After that Jiraya and Tsunade raised all three of them (Naruto, Itachi and Sasuke)

9.Fugaku, Minato and Sakumo Hatake were best friends. Sakumo's son is Kakashi Hatake. Minato was Kakashi's godfather.

10.Hiashi and Hijashi Hyuga are twin brothers. Hiyashi has two daughters, Hinata and Hanabi. Hijashi has a son Neji. Naji was raised by Hiashi and Hinata was raised by Hijashi.

11.After Hijashi's death Mr. And Mrs. Keith took Hinata in. They has a daughter named Ginny Keith.

Disguise name

1.Naruto Uzumaki - Ken

2.Hinata Hyuga - Hinako

3.Sasuke Uchiha - Haru

4.Sakura Haruno - Dr. Akito

5.Yamamoto - Seth

6. Itachi - Ishin

Company name

1.Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha - Owner of Uchiha group of Industries.

2.Naruto Uzumaki - Owner of NU group of industries. It's a merger of Namikaze and Uzumaki group of industries. Also CEO at the Senju Pharmaceuticals group of companies.

3.Jiraya Namikaze - Previous Owner of Namikaze group of industries. Now he is the Chief advisor and board of directors of the group.

4.Dr. Tsunade Senju - Owner of Senju Pharmaceuticals group of companies.

5.Dr. Sakura Haruno - One of the board of directors at the Senju group and head scientist of medical gadgets at the US pvt Ltd (Uchiha Senju pvt. Ltd. specializes in medical and war gadgets.)

6.Tenten - Head scientist of War gadgets at the US pvt Ltd.

7.Gaara, Kankuro and Temari - Owner of the Sunagukure group of industries.

8.Kakashi Hatake - Owner of the Hatake Security group of companies.

9.Hiashi Hyuga - Owner of the Hyuga group of industries.

10.Neji Hyuga - CEO at the Hyuga group of industries.

11.Ino Yamanaka - one of the board of directors at Hatake Security group of companies and the head psychologist at the Senju Pharmaceuticals.

12.Kiba Inuzuka - head of the investigator at the Hatake security group of companies.

13.Sai Yamanaka - Board member at the Hatake Security group and war gadgets designer at the US pvt Ltd.

14.Shikamaru Nara - Vice president as well as Chief Advisor at the NU group of industries.

15.Lee - head of the physical combat department at the Hatake security group of companies.

16.Hinata Hyuga - Gym trainer

Love interest

1.Naruto Uzumaki - Hinata Hyuga

2.Sasuke Uchiha - Sakura Haruno

3.Itachi Uchiha - Izumi

4.Shikamaru Nara - Temari Sunagukure

5.Sai Yamanaka - Dr. Ino Yamanaka (married and currently pregnant)

6.Kiba Inuzuka - Tamaki Inuzuka (Married)

7.Neji Hyuga - Tenten

8.Kakashi Hatake - Hanare Hatake (Married)

9. Gaara Sunagukure - Matsuri

Hatake Security group of companies Ltd.

1.Ino Yamanaka - Head of the criminal psychology department

2.Sai Yamanak - Head of the assassination training department

3.Kiba Inuzuka - Head of the investigation department and the animal training department.

4.Lee - Head of the physical combat training department.

US pvt Ltd.

1.Sakura Haruno - Head scientist of the Medical gadgets department

2.Tenten - Head of the war gadgets department

3.Sai Yamanaka - Head of the war gadgets designing department

Senju Pharmaceutical group of companies Ltd.

1.Dr. Sakura Haruno

2.Dr. Ino Yamanaka

3.Dr. Sizune

Age

Naruto - 25
Hinata - 22
Sasuke - 25
Sakura - 25
Itachi - 30
Kakashi - 32
Shikamaru - 26
Temari - 26
Gaara - 24
Kankuro - 25
Ino - 25
Sai - 26
Neji - 26
Lee - 26
Tenten - 25
Kiba - 25