21. Who?

“Are you sure about this?” Sasuke asked still couldn’t believe his ears.

“70-30” Naruto said scratching his head vigorously while walking around the hall.

“great!” Sakura sighed slamming her hand on the table.

“come on! I can only say who came to my suit within these two days. And those persons are already sitting here except her. We all have tried to open it. But failed. Then who left? Hinako. And I told you before she forged her name.”

“But I have checked with the manager. She is registered as Hinako. All of her government IDs saying the same!” Izumi exclaimed.

“Yeah I know. And that is what bugging me.” Naruto looked at Izumi “ne-chan, did you personally checked all her documents?”

“Yes”

“Have you seen her father’s name?”

“let me remember. Wait.” She bite her nails. “Hah! Rabin Hosho. Late Rabin Hosho. It was an unusual name, so I remembered.”

“Like a forged one right?”

“Naruto you cannot come to the conclusion just because her father’s name is odd.” Itachi scolded him. He then looked at Izumi “what did they told you about her whereabouts?”

“that she is on leave due to health issues and will resume soon.”

“I don’t understand why aren’t we go directly to her house?”

“We can’t Sakura. That is too risky. If she is hiding herself by forging name and changing appearances then that means she knows her life is in danger. And we have been marked since the hotel incident. We cannot drag her into this mess with an open arm. We have to keep her hidden.” Sasuke explained to her. “also if someone can forged all her details then it’s no big deal to forging their address too.”

“but what if it’s not her?”

“Then also we can’t make her life at risk.”

“did you try to call her Naruto?” Itachi asked.

“Yes but switched off.”

“When will she resume Izumi?”

“Nobody knows.” She shakes her shoulder.

“Oi! Where are you going?” Sasuke asked as Naruto headed to the main door.

“Need fresh air.” Naruto said without even looking back.

“But Naruto..” Sakura was about to say something but Sasuke stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulder. Sakura looked at her boyfriend questioningly. He shake his head to stop further interference. She understood but concern laced on her face.

Naruto exited the suit. Hanging his head low.

@the lobby

Naruto sat on a sofa covering his face with both of his palms resting his head on the back rest. He doesn’t know how to react. All of his memories flooding back to his mind hurting him shamelessly. Wasn’t he prepared for this? Only he knows how he wanted Hinako to be his Hinata. And now when the possibility comes to almost 100%, he is shaking. What will he tell her? How will she react? Does she still remembers him? Will she reciprocate his feelings? What if she doesn’t like him anymore! What will he do?

“She does.” Naruto uncovered his Face to look at his side. And for certain his brother was there. His best friend.

“How do you know?”