23. Women mishaps-sweet and..who knows?

“Aren’t you going home?”

“Why? Do you want me?”

“nah..just asking.”

He sighed “I don’t wanna be a third wheel there. It’s a big day for him.”

“Don’t you wanna be a part of it?”

“I do. But its his day today.”

“Surprise! The Itachi Uchiha leaving his little brother to face a turmoil alone!?”

He chuckled. “very funny Zumi. I don’t always accompany them to their war you know!”

“Wow!"

"What?"

"It’s been ages, you called me that. What makes the great Uchiha swung?” she laughed lightly.

“sudden flicker of happiness may be.”

“Is it so?” she smiled at him.

He stood up from the opposite side of the sofa and sat beside his girlfriend. “say Zumi, am I became that hard to crack?”

“well, you are still that little boy whose life revolves around his brothers. That much didn’t change.”

His eyes saddened “for you?”

Looking at his eyes Izumi stopped teasing further. She snuggled in his chest.

“I don’t know Tachi. Some times you become so difficult to enter. But when you are with your brothers, it becomes easier to communicate with. I’m trying my best to cope up.”

“Am sorry. For giving you a hard time. For making you wait this long while everyone else started their life. After I lost my parents twice it became my job to be their parents and protector. And I can’t rest for a second knowing that the person or persons, I may add, harmed them are still in loose.”

“And being by your side they are becoming more my sons than your brother you know! And we are only 30.” She sighed.

Itachi chuckle. “Do you know why I love you so much?” he hugged her tightly.

She shakes her head in his chest.

He lift up her face holding her chin. “because you are the only person who never pitied me for my misfortune. Instead you supported me raising them.”

He slowly closed the gap between them and planted a small kiss on her lips. Parted away for a moment only to see her reaction and she closed her eyes. Gaining her permission he took her lips in to his own to kiss briefly. That soon grown into a passionate one. Its been ages Itachi felt the taste of his girlfriend. Butterflies started to form in her stomach and she moan in pleasure...

After a few heated moments they stopped for breathing. Both are loss of it. Itachi scooped up his girlfriend, in bridal style, from the sofa “let me give you this much at least.”

She smiled and circle her hand in his neck placing her head on the shoulder.

He took her to the bedroom and closed the door by back kicking it leaving the worry behind.

The night only for them to live.