12. Keys to the Pandora's Box

“Ow ow ow..”

“that’s what you get for your recklessness. Now stay still or it will hurt more” Sakura scolded Sasuke.

“Damn you woman. Can’t you be a bit more gentle to your boyfriend?” Sasuke retreat after she clear his wounds and patch up.

“I would have been if only you would listen to me!” Sakura is frustrated “ni-san gave both of your responsibilities to me. Like hell TO ME! And what are you guys doing! Is this what you call staying low profile?”

Sasuke is equally Frustrated “God Sakura, what you want me to do in that situation? Wait for someone to teleport there!? That lead was in front of me in the restaurant. There was no other choice but to follow him.”

“And what you get? The dead cannot speak Sasuke. As soon as he sensed being followed by you jumped in front of a truck. And dumbstruck you got hit by a car! What did you get again?”

He sigh “I know you are right Sakura, but I can’t see my bestfriend like that! He is been there for three days now. His past is too vicious than all of us. I cannot let him relive those memories ever again. And if anything happened to that Hinata girl we will lose him for forever. I absolutely can’t let that happen. We have to find her Sakura. At any cost we have to find her before them”. He covers his face in his palms.

She sigh. She is worried too. “you know Sasuke I cannot relate to your pain but you are my love and he is my bestfriend too. You both means a lot to me. I’ll do everything in my power to help you to reach your goal. But not like this.” she sat on his lap and cup his cheeks “I love you so much to let you get hurt Sasuke. And I want that idiot to be healthy too” both chuckle. “You won’t lose Naruto. Trust me. We will find Hinata. I believe she is safe somewhere. You just have to trust your instincts. And don’t give in to your griefs.”

Sasuke nodded.

“Now let’s go to sleep

“Now let’s go to sleep. We will open Naruto’s room with the master card first thing in the morning. He gets enough space to make us worried. Now we have to take actions. OK baby?” Sakura kiss his forehead.

He hugged her tightly. Taking in her smell, her warmth. The only place he can stay at peace. “let me stay like this for a moment”.

“Ok” she hug him back with a sad smile. ‘God, these two are still a child by heart. Please look after them’ she prayed.