"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it. It's perfect for us. This is likeeee the perfect song" Rosemarie said.

"Yeah.. I agree" I said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"And I can't wait to drop it. I just know it's gonna be number one." She said.

"I think so too. Think they gone fuck wit it and the message behind it. About love and shit" I said.

"You showed your uh.. Your girlfriend the song?" She asked.

"Yeah. She loves it" I said.

"Okay well that's good that she's supportive" Rosemarie said.

"Always, with whatever I do" I said.

"Look I think we should celebrate the song before we even drop it. I think we should go out to eat" She said.

"Right now?" I asked.

"If you can" Rosemarie said.

"I'm down. Where you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Something I can afford" She said laughing. "I ain't got the money like you yet" She added.

I laughed too and said "Don't trip. I got you, I'll pay"

"Really?" She said.

"Yeah. Come on" I said and she smiled saying "Okay cool"

-

Halle POV

"Babe!" I said walking in my house, I couldn't wait to show him the song I knocked out with DDG. I wanted him to hear how I sounded on it, and wanted his input.

I could hear Halo crying and Chloe came out of the room saying "He wants you"

"Aww my love, don't cry" I said as Chloe handed him to me. "Thanks for watching him. I thought Roddy was gonna be here over an hour ago?" I said.

"Yeah I don't know where the fuck yo nigga at. He didn't call or nothing" Chloe said and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I'll call him. I hope he's okay" I said.

"I'm sure he is. With his punk ass" Chloe said and I sighed saying "Stop it"

"I'm just saying" She said.

"Let me call him" I said as I walked into my bedroom, sitting on the edge of it and I started breastfeeding Halo because I know that's why he was crying.

I used my freehand to call Roddy, and I put it on speaker.

It rang, and rang.

And rang.

And rang.

Before it went to voicemail and I scrunched my eyebrows.

Hey sweet baby. You were supposed to be home an hour ago, with the baby. So I'm just calling to make sure you're okay. I love you.

After I left that voicemail, I hung up the phone and continued to breastfeed my baby.

-

Roddy POV

"Thanks for dinner Roddy" Rosemarie said as I was walking her to her car.

"No problem" I said.

"I had a lot of fun tonight" She said with a smile.

"Yeah me too" I said giving her a hug. "See you tomorrow" I added.

"Sounds good to me.. Really good.." Rosemarie said looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Mhm." She said. "Good.. Good." I said and she leaned in and kissed me.

I was definitely thrown off by it, and she pulled away. She cleared her throat and said "Umm.. You wanna come over possibly? Chill? Have a drink?"

"I uh- I'm gone have to take a rain check on that.." I said.

"Okay, that's fine I understand" She said and I nodded my head.

"See you later" She said giving me another kiss while sliding one of her hands down my pants and I felt her grip my dick.

And ah shit was all I could think in my head.

We were kissing slowly and I finally realized what the fuck I was doing.

And how it was wrong. I got a good ass woman at home, taking care of our baby. And here I am, fucking around.

I slowly pulled away and said "See you later.."

And I quickly walked off.

-

☕️