Chapter 12

Luke arrived at 5. By the girls had made me their dress up doll.

After eating at the Italian place we went to the bookstore. Of course Seth followed up every second, but at a distance. Luke didn't seem to mind though as we chatted over the dinfrent book choices.

After we had some books we went to the small park, where we sat and chatted.

"I heard reporters got in today... how are you?" He asks.

"Fine.. they just kept asking about stupid rumors." I huff.

"Reporters will sadly always be like this..." Seth says.

"How do you deal with them?" I ask.

"Actually, my dad made me do a stupid training session once a day to learn. Took me a good year." Luke lets out a light chuckle.

"I'm a goner" I sigh.

"You're good with people, and you having had anything bad happen yet in the papers." He says.

"Key word, yet"

Luke looks at his watch, "we should probably head to our dorms. It's almost curfew."

Ever since the murders started to happen the school moved curfew from midnight to 9. It used to be 8:30 when we had to be in dorms. We were lucky because it used to be 7:30.

We walked through the garden and towards the dorm houses. It was silent except for the slight breeze in the trees.

"Are you... seeing anyone?" Luke asks.

"No... why?" I ask turning to him.

"This." He says. And he is kissing me!!!!

The end...

Just kidding!!!!!!

I know this was shorter but I felt this should get its own chapter, and I wanted to wait for the next part till next chapter. And for those who think this is the happy ending, it's not!!!!

Please remember to leave a comment and vote!!!!!