Part 4

"So wet and ready for me, my dear." He purred in your ear.

"Tell me you want me."

"No." You murmured, lying to yourself and to your husband.
But his grin was far more arrogant than ever. As if he already won this battle.

"If I can't earn you, my dear. I might as well...claim you."

Without a warning, he plunged himself into you, hissing as your tight walls clenched around his cock. A cry escaped your lips. The first sound of pleasure he has finally elicited from you. A victorious sound to him.

Your nails dug into the skin of his shoulders as he slowly pulled back only to thrust into you hard and deep once more, stretching your walls to the limit. You've been together for almost a decade but you still weren't used to how your lover was far taller and therefore more well endowed than the average man.

"Oh, god." You bit your lip as he found his pace. Hard and fast, his cock filled you up. "Doffy—wait-" You yelped as he gripped your hips, driving himself further, your legs involuntarily snapping around his waist as you felt each drag of his shaft along your walls, the pleasure and desire drowning your irritation at your husband.

He enjoyed how you lied and tried to push him away,only you could get away with such things. His grin widened when your hand smacked him across the face once more, the stinging pain making him thrust into you harder and he watched your furious expression melt into one so obscenely sensual. All this for him? He felt like a god.

"Strike me again my dear, and you'll be punished." He growled into your ear before moving to crash his lips against yours but you prevented him from doing so when you raked your nails on his back deep enough to draw blood while the other caught his throat to keep him in place.

Pain mixed with pleasure and excitement, shivered down his spine as he let out a groan at the scratches you created on his back. He didn't expect you to retaliate at all. He was sure he had you in the palm of his hand.

You flipped the two of you over, the sudden change of position making his cock hit you deeper and you finally allowed yourself to moan freely at the sweet intense sensation taking control, the sound entrancing Doffy.

His hands moved to cup your breasts, to feel the soft supple skin of his goddess of a wife, but you, just as roughly as he was with you earlier, pushed his wrists against the bed and rocked your hips up and down, your want for him begging to be gratified while you also took out your anger on  him. You hated seeing other women so close to him in the palace.

Doffy's grin widened as he watched you fuck him in your own accord, riding him with those wondrous hips of yours and he was enjoying how rough his Queen was. This was something he hasn't brought out in you before, but oh, he enjoyed it. The way your fingers squeezed at his throat as you bobbed your body up and down, bringing yourself closer to the sweet release your core ached for, his arousal only intensified.

You moaned and panted as your body grew hotter and hotter, and the coil inside you tightened, so close to snapping.  He could feel your walls contracting around his cock and he grunted as your grip on his neck tightened dominantly as you rode him faster bringing yourself to the edge. You felt his large thick member twitch inside you as he reached his release and a final wanton cry escaped you as you followed him to the peak of ecstasy. A sweet electrifying feeling that made your whole body tremble that caused you to collapse against your husband's large heaving torso. The warmth of his seed that spilled inside you leaked down your inner thigh and your body shivered as he slowly pulled himself out of you. The two of you completely breathless at the little fight you two had, through heavy lidded eyes, you looked up at him. Though his sunglasses concealed the expression in his eyes, you couldn't mistake the look of bewilderment on his handsome face.