Part 27

Your voice had grown cold, slicing through her, and though she wasn't the one who bore the heaviest guilt, she felt as if she too was an accomplice to the man behind the private chambers.

She felt smaller and smaller beneath your gaze. She had never felt fear around you before, never. And yet now, she felt as if she was talking to a lioness eying her prey."Y/N-sama...I really don't think—"

Knowing Odette was too nice and young a girl to answer, you threw open the doors..and now Odette knew that the gossip between the maids had been true.

She looked at the Queen whose eyes beheld the sight before her.

The girl beneath her husband's frame froze while your husband remained lax at your unexpected arrival, not having the decency to move away from her.

"Oh, please, don't stop on my account," your voice sliced through the silence as you walked over to the accent table where the finest of wines waited for you.

"Y/N-san, I—", the woman whom your husband buried himself balls deep into murmured, trying to push him away.

"You will not address me as so, Violet. I will only respond when you address me properly,"

"Fufufufu," he chuckled, moving away from his passing fancy and entertainment, and lying down as if this was nothing. "You're home early."

"Clearly you didn't miss me," you scoffed, pouring yourself a glass of wine.

"Doffy—" Violet tried to speak as she scrambled for her dress.

"Oh! How splendid she calls you Doffy now." You raised your wine sarcastically at your husband.

"Odette, please escort Violet out of the chambers and move her room to the east wing of the palace," you commanded Odette who was pale and frozen at what was going on.

"Odette."

She snapped from her shock. "The North wing has always been where Violet-san stayed when she was a princess."
"Was a princess. I am the Queen and as your queen," you sweetly smiled at her but it wasn't warm and comforting. "I order you to relocate Violet's belongings to the east wing."
Odette too scared to speak only nodded and bowed before exiting the room with Violet, knowing that your command was not to be questioned or second-guessed.

"Y/N-san—" Violet stopped herself making a mistake. "Your grace," she corrected herself. "I ap—"

"Get out."

Your voice was gravely low and Doffy smirked, attracted to your angry expression, so dominating.

Violet thought she could go with her plan without feeling an ounce of guilt but when she saw the look on your face, all the memories you two shared and your friendship, flashed before her eyes, making her regret.

"He didn't stop me—" she tried to explain herself and you grabbed the nearest item and hurled it at her, the decorative bowl shattering beside her head.

"Get out!"

Never has anyone in the palace or in Dressrosa, has seen you angry. You were always the calm collected, understanding, and ever glowing Queen, but Violet and Odette now knew of the hurricane inside of her, the wrath she suppressed and hid.

Doffy chuckled, hands behind his head, torso bare and the sheets were strewn across his lap, covering him up. The doors clicked close and he turned his gaze from the balcony to you, only to have wine thrown on his face.

"I hope you plan to clean me up," he grinned as you looked down at him, licking the wine on his lips insinuating what he wanted you to do.

How could he just joke around? Did he really think you were going to oblige his desires after walking in on him with another woman? You scoffed and threw your glass at him, the crystal shattering right beside his head, Doflamingo not flinching.