Part 6

"I didn't expect to see you here. I don't think it's very wise of you to corner me like this...Law,"

The Surgeon of Death flinched when he had heard his name fall from your lips.

He remembered you from his childhood, and looking at you now, he was reminded of the kindness and care you have given him. You haven't changed at all. If anything changed it was the way you dressed so regally but it's what's expected from the Queen of Dressrosa.

"Y/N-ya..." he looked at you, taking in your appearance. It bothered him that you still looked at him with the kind smile of yours. "You're looking as radiant as ever."

"Oh, thank you," you calmly responded and looked over at the people behind him, that you made out to be half the crew of the Straw Hat's. "I never thought I'd meet all of you in person."

The guards that followed you close, broke a sweat beneath their helmets and armour as they were intimidated by the presence of the war lord Trafalgar Law and the Straw Hat crew.

"Roronoa Zoro and Vinsmoke Sanji, am I correct?" You stepped a little forward to get a good look.

The green haired swordsman remained stoic while the blonde cook was frozen in his spot as he looked at you.
"Oi, Law, who is this woman?" Usopp asked from behind, also feeling tongue tied with your majestic elegant presence and beauty.

"She's the Queen of Dressrosa! And you shall address her as so!" One of your guards raised his voice at them about to pull out his sword.

"Calm down, Julius, I don't think they mean any harm," you waved your hand to make him stand down.

"The Queen?!" The crew gasped.

"What are you doing here by the coast?" Law asked you.

"I was on my way to visit the village people who lived by the bay.

"One of your duties as Queen?"

"Yes...After the uproar you caused by making Doflamingo resign from the Schibukai and making him give up the throne. I reign alone at the moment,"

Sanji fell to his knees, bowing his head.

"I've never met a queen before. The words that people use to describe you do you no justice," Sanji spoke seriously but the moment he gazed up, his eyes were hearts. "Your beauty is absolutely striking and graceful."

"Such kind words...you really don't have to kneel, that's more of something Doffy would enjoy not me. I'm still not used to it," you chuckled.

"How do you know Torao?"

You assumed the boy wearing a fake beard as a disguise with such a curious and child like nature was to be Straw Hat Luffy. You found his nickname for Law to be adorable.

"I looked after him when he was still a boy,"

Law kept his gaze on you. He could have great leverage against Joker if he took you away from him.

"You knew him when he was still a kid?" Franky laughed a little at the picture of a small Law.

You giggled slightly as you spoke to the Straw Hat's as if they were your friends.

"He once threatened Doflamingo that he'd kill him and marry me, so that he could have me all too himself," you shared the funny memory with them causing them to burst into laughter, the tension between you and them lifting.

They couldn't believe something like that came from the very serious Trafalgar Law that they knew.

Law clenched his jaw as he felt his cheeks heat up. He didn't know you still remembered that.