Part 29

As Doflamingo's grip tightened around Violet, you stood there, watching with a mix of emotions swirling inside you.

The memories of betrayal, anger, and hurt flashed before your eyes, but beneath it all, there was a lingering sense of duty and responsibility. You knew what needed to be done.

With a steady breath, you stepped forward, your voice cutting through the tension like a blade. "Doffy, that's enough."

For a moment, Doflamingo's grip faltered, his gaze shifting from Violet to you. There was a flicker of surprise in his eyes, a hint of recognition. He knew that tone, that command.

"You heard me," you continued, your voice firm and unwavering. "Release her."

Slowly, almost reluctantly, Doflamingo lowered his hand, releasing Violet from his grasp. She stumbled to the ground, gasping for breath, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"You... you're going to spare me - a-again ??" she stammered, her voice trembling.

You looked at her, your expression unreadable. "Consider yourself lucky. Again. But remember this moment, Violet. The next time you cross us, there won't be any mercy."

With that, you turned away from her, your attention focused solely on Doflamingo. Despite everything, he was still your husband, your partner. And as much as you despised his actions, you knew that you couldn't abandon him.

"Doffy," you said softly, reaching out to him. "Let's end this. Together."

For a moment, there was silence between you, the weight of your words hanging in the air. Then, slowly, almost imperceptibly, Doflamingo nodded. It was a small gesture, but it spoke volumes.

Together, you faced the challenges ahead, united in purpose and resolve. The Donquixote Family may have been on the brink of destruction, but as long as you stood by each other's side, you knew that you could weather any storm.

As you and Doflamingo stood together, a sense of determination washed over you. Despite the turmoil and betrayal that had threatened to tear you apart, you found strength in each other's presence.

"Doffy," you said, your voice steady and resolute. "We need to put an end to this once and for all."

Doflamingo nodded, his gaze meeting yours with a fierce intensity. "Agreed. The Donquixote Family's enemies will pay for their treachery. But first, we need to deal with the immediate threat."

You knew what he meant. Law and the Straw Hat Pirates were closing in, their determination matched only by their strength. If you didn't act quickly, everything you had worked for would be lost.

"We'll need to gather our forces," you said, already formulating a plan in your mind. "Prepare the executives and the crew. We're going to face them head-on."

Doflamingo's grin widened, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "I like the way you think, my dear. Let's show them what happens when they cross the Donquixote Family."

Together, you began to mobilize your forces, rallying your allies and preparing for the coming battle. As you stood on the deck of the DressRosa, surrounded by your loyal followers, you felt a sense of unity and purpose.

The time for hesitation was over. The Donquixote Family would rise again, stronger than ever before. And woe betide anyone who dared to stand in your way.