Part 10

"Y/N-san..."

The dark haired brunette murmured while a maid was helping you with today's dress.

"Viola."

Viola tensed at the way you had said her name. You knew the woman resented you no matter how well she hid it, you knew she wished she was in your place. Despite Doflamingo having dethroned her father, you were quick to find out that she had a plan to seduce him over the decade to use his favour to her advantage.

"Is it true?"

Her hands were clenched in fists.

"You out of all people would know that it's true." You kept your eyes at your reflection."Why does it matter to you?"
Viola's hazel eyes had a fear behind the glare she gave you.

"You've secured him," she stated plainly.

"Excuse me?"

"You're a cunning woman, Y/N. You know that if things go wrong today, you will be protected by Doflamingo. Planting the thought of an heir in his head makes him arrogant.

Arrogant and determined to not let anything get in the way of his plans. You've secured your safety."

"You speak as if I don't love my husband."

You dismissed the young maid, she didn't have to hear one of the many showdowns you and Viola would have.

"Do you?"

"Why are you here?" You smiled up at her but the beautiful young woman felt scrutinised in your gaze.

To this day, she knew nothing about you. Not enough to use against you. Where you came from and who you were, not even the younger members of the family knew.

"I'm sure you're not here to congratulate me for my pregnancy. Have you sided with the dear Straw Hats? Have you come to kill me?"

Viola's heart raced. How was your composure still so calm and collected? How were you smiling when you had just asked if she was here to kill you?

"I would never, Y/N-san."

"Wouldn't you?" You raised an amused brow and then chuckled at how tense she was, even after 10 years, the girl didn't trust you as much as you wanted her too. She wasn't a fool, you'll give her that."But really why have you come here?"

"Doffy—" your eyes darkened and she stopped mid sentence, releasing she made a mistake of using his nickname. Your smile never faltered.

"The young master had told me to report to you what I have seen."

"Aren't you obedient."

Keeping her head held high despite your words that were far from being a praise or compliment, she continued.

"I have located the Straw Hat's ships and the young master's plan of separating them worked. The Straw Hat boy is in the colosseum as we speak. The Warlord Trafalgar Law is with Nico Robin, Caesar and the Sniper King in a cafe near the bridge to the Green Bit—

"I know."

Viola tensed. "You know?"

"I'm surprised it took you this long to locate them. It's either you knew where and when they have been docked since yesterday and withheld the information to yourself, I'm guessing you have something up your sleeve or..."

The olive skinned woman felt her throat dry.

"...you're simply becoming incompetent with your abilities."

"You don't trust me..." she murmured.

"I trust you to a certain extent." You corrected her.

"I understand why you wouldn't."