Part 2

The handmaidens scattered like mice when he appeared by the door to the chambers that you two shared. They've been told to always leave the room when the King and you meet in private.

Closing the door behind him, his eyes scanned the room for your form and when it did, his smirk returned.

By the balcony that looked over the city, you stared out at the panoramic view, wine glass in hand, pondering about how you were going to alleviate the abuse of the Tonttata tribe in the factory, it was the least you could do. Unlike Doflamingo, your heart went out to the people that he had forced into labour. If you tried anything that could compromise his business and his trust at the same time, he'd begin to question your loyalty.

"Trebol is very annoyed with you."

His deep voice reached your ears and you smirked.

"Do you think I care?" You turned slightly, to glance at him, your lips on the edge of your cup.

He chuckled as he appreciated the picturesque sight before him. You stood in your gorgeous gown with a small smile that not only stunned but provoked feelings of uncertainty for your enigmatic expression could never be truly read. You had once smiled like that long ago when he had asked if you had rid of the enemies that threatened the family, that same smile told him yes.

"Also I don't understand why I'm seeing those whores in the palace." You sipped your wine once more, letting the sweet alcohol calm you. "If you're having mistresses, you should hide them instead of let them parade in their sluttish fashion. That's not how men have mistresses you know? He's supposed to keep them from his wife."

"Why?" He now stood behind you, your back barely touching his exposed toned chest. "Are you jealous?"
You were silent as you poured yourself another serving of wine. He took that as a yes. He chuckled and placed his hands on your waist, feeling the exquisite embroidery of your dress.

"Do you remember what you told me when you denied me a night of pleasure when you were mad at me about having a harem at the poolside? You were furious." His breath was hot against your neck and you kept your resolve to ignore his advances. "We were only engaged then."

He pulled you against him by the waist, feeling the hard on he had. You couldn't believe he was being turned on by your silent anger.

"Do you remember?" He purred once more, licking the spot on your neck that he knew was spot that made you weak.
"Of course I remember. I was infuriated." You drank your wine, ignoring the warmth of his lips that sucked and nibbled at your neck. It took everything within you not to shiver in delight. His big hand cupped your breast through the fabric of your dress, squeezing it suggestively.

"Remind me what you said, Y/N." His other hand slipping lower to where you began to ache most.

Taking a breath, you placed your glass on the small table and focused on anything other than his touch.

"If you want a whore, buy her. If you want a queen, earn her." You recalled easily, trying your best not to melt into his caresses.

"And have I earned you?" He undid the belt that held your dress together as well as the laces, your hands instinctively snapped over your chest to keep the dress from slipping indecently.

"With every woman that fawns over you or even gets close to you, you lose what you earned." You clutched the fabric of your dress to keep it covering you.

Doflamingo did not like the sound of that. Yet your vexation and defiance excited him. Those women were only around for Señor Pink's and the other men of the Family's pleasure, not for him.

Why would he need them, when he had you.

You shrugged him off and made your way into the bedroom. Doflamingo grasped your wrist, leaving only one hand to try to hold your dress up. The sleeves falling off your shoulders.

"Let go of me." You commanded, trying to tear away from his grip.

It's far too early in the day for such activities. Doesn't he have an underground business to run?

Doflamingo kept his grip on your wrist and predatorily stepped forward to close the distance between you, but you stepped backward with every step he took.

"No. Not now." You firmly told him, but your voice came out in a whisper.

A gasp left your lips as the back of your knees came in contact with the bed and you fell onto the mattress, completely vulnerable beneath him.

The smile on his face was missing as he gazed down at you.

Like a hunter that had caught his prey.

His fingers gently peeled your dress open to reveal your silk chemise.

Doffy's fingers trailed up your thighs and you pressed them close. He tutted in disappointment.

"You're testing my patience."