Part 24

Part 24

Mini and Neil were sleeping in each other's arms. Mini woke up in the morning first. She looked at Neil who was sleeping peacefully hugging her. He looked so innocent just like a child while sleeping. Mini remembered last night and blushed. He was not at all innocent last night, she thought. But still, it was her first time and she loved it how gentle and patient he was with her last night. Her first time couldn't be any more perfect.

 Mini kissed on his forehead and tried to get up wrapping up sheet around her. she was about to get up when she felt her sheet was pulled. She turned around to find Neil holding its corner, "Where do you think you are going?" he asked her with mischievous smile. 

"I am going to the bathroom."Replied Mini feeling shy.

 "What is the need of this sheet there? You can go leaving it here." Neil teased her further. 

"Just shut up and leave me. I have to take bath."Mini admonished him. 

"I will leave you but just answer me first, why are you covering yourself? I don't think there is anything left that I haven't seen already." Neil was in a no mood to let her go so easily. 

"Tum na bilkul besharam ho. Chhodo mujhe I have to take bath" Mini said as she blushed beetroot red.

 Neil pulled her towards him with a jerk and she landed on top of him then he seductively whispered in her ears, "I also have to take a bath so why don't we go there together and save time and water" 

Mini gasped at his suggestion, "No way I am going in the shower with you" Mini chided him as she blushed at his naughty idea. 

"I am not asking you love I am telling you." Said Neil as removed her sheet and picked her up and went to the bathroom.

Neil placed Mini under the shower and turned on the knob. Cold water started flowing on both of them making them wet. Mini shivered as her body suddenly came in the contact of cold water and she hugged Neil for drawing some warmth from his body. Neil was turned on like never before as his body came in contact with her naked cold body. He wanted to take her again but this time he felt his need was maddening. Last night it took him all his will power to be patient and gentle with her but now he just wanted to give in to his desires. He remembered she said she was little sore last night. He hugged her and asked, "Are you ok love? I want you right now but I don't want to hurt you." Mini distanced herself from him and looked him in the eyes, "I am fine. Even I want you again. Make love to me Neil" said Mini as she felt desires rising coursing through her body again. Hearing her yes made him lose his mind and he just decided to let his wild side take over this time.

Neil Kissed her hungrily biting and nibbling her lips. He grabbed her waist from one hand while his other hand moved backward to grip her lower back. Mini felt herself drowning in his passion. She saw his eyes had gone dark with needs. There was just lust and nothing more in them this time. Gone was her husband from last night who was so gentle and caring with her, standing before her right now was a husband she never knew posses this wild side. He was solely guided by his desires right now and she just loving it as much as she loved it last night with him. His touches were more manly and ardent. His grip was more strong than usual. His kisses were more hungry and demanding. He was almost handling her roughly.