Part 11

Part 11

Next morning everyone was gathered in the living room. Preet and Mickey had also came to invite everyone for their engagement which was after a week. Neil came there with his bags already packed. Everyone was shocked to see him with his bags.

 "Neil beta kahi ja rahe ho?" asked Biji. 

"Yes Biji, actually I am shifting in Mrs.Sandhu's house as a tenant. Here is all my dues." He said giving an envelop to Biji. 

"Neil, what happened why you are going?" asked very concerned Naeem bi. 

"Naeem bi you forgot, I came to live here because I had no place to go. But now Mrs. Sandhu herself has offered me to be her tenant so I am shifting there. I don't want to give any more trouble to anyone here." Neil completed as he looked away. 

He couldn't say the truth to Naeem bi on her face as she will catch his lie in few seconds. But Naeem bi still got that something has went horribly wrong between Neil and Mini. Naeem bi looked at Preet to find out if she knew anything. Preet was also looking equally shocked that means she also don't know anything. Just then Mini and Arya came there. 

"Neil where are you going? Asked Arya. Neil closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Now he has to face Arya. 

How he is going to handle her, "Chhoti madam I am just shifting across the street in Mrs. Sandhu's house I am not going anywhere." Said Neil exaggerating the last part to assure her that he is not going any far from her. 

"But why Neil. You live with us right? This is your home too. So why are you going? Asked Arya on the verge of tears. 

Neil settled down on his knees in front of Arya and said holding her, "Chhoti madam ,this is not my home. I was only a tenant here. Tenants don't live always in the house. I have to go." Neil tried to explain.

 "No, tenant or not you are not going anywhere Neil. I wont let you go. I will miss you. Please stay with us." Arya started crying. 

"Neil wiped her tears, "Please don't cry chhoti madam, Please understand I have to go from here its important for me. I am not going far away from you and don't worry I will come daily to meet you." 

"But why are you going Neil. Have I done any mistake? Tell me, I will correct it." said Arya now desperately trying to stop him. 

"No Arya baby, don't say that. You can never do anything wrong. Please understand I cant explain this to you but its very important for me to go from here otherwise it will hurt me. Do you want to see me hurt?" Neil asked hugging her to which Arya nodded in no still crying in his arms. 

Seeing that he is not going to budge she went towards Mini, "Veer Balika please stop him. He is not listening to me. You tell him to stop he always listens to you." Arya requested to Mini. 

Mini was torn from inside. She was also not happy that Neil is going but she cant be selfish. She broke up with him and after that expecting him to stay was not right. But she never thought of Arya in all this. Arya was vey attached to Neil. It never occur to her mind that she is breaking up with Neil for Arya but how will she react if Neil leaves them. 

She looked at Arya who was wailing now and she immediately doubted her decision of breaking up with Neil. She opened her mouth to say something when Neil gestured her to stop.