Part 8

Part 8

Mini said many things but only her words "I am truly deeply and madly in love with you" registered in Neil's mind. 

OMG! His Mini was in love with him and what did he do...he just kept thinking nonsense since yesterday. He has hurt her. how can he make this right... how...how...he saw Mini was still blabbering angrily. He looked at her innocent eyes...those lips...Oh God she talks too much with those lips...he closed the distance between them and took her lips in his.

Mini's eyes went wide in shock. At first she was too stunned to react but Neil kept pressing his lips to hers and continued to coax them to open up. After few seconds Mini gave in to the temptation and closed her eyes to savor the feelings of his lips on her. 

"Divine", only one word came to her mind as she finally opened her lips to respond to his kiss. As Neil got the permission he kissed her passionately nibbling and sucking on her lips and mumbling, "I love you too Mini" in between. 

They parted after what felt like eternity. Both had their eyes closed. After few seconds Neil opened his eyes to see Mini still has not opened her eyes and she was blushing profusely which made her look all the more beautiful. Neil cupped her face and lift her chin up. He asked her to open her eyes. Mini nodded her head in no. 

 She whispered slowly, "What if this is a dream and will end when I will open my eyes" 

Neil kissed her eyes one by one and replied, "This not a dream Mini. This is a reality. Our beautiful reality. Open your eyes so that I can see the love you feel for me in your eyes." 

Mini slowly opened her eyes and found Neil looking at her so lovingly. "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you loved me" asked Mini. 

"you could also have told me earlier right?" said Neil. "I was afraid to confess my feelings. People say emotions makes you weak. With so much happening in my life so fast I had to be strong right?" confessed Mini.

 "And I was afraid that you are so strong that you don't need anybody in your life who would take care of you. Though I could feel that you like me but I didn't want to rush into anything." Replied Neil honestly.

They stood there sometime, basking in the declaration of their new love. Somebody knocked on the door and they parted from each other. They suddenly became very aware of their physical proximity and it felt both awkward and exciting at the same time. Mini looked at the door of her cabin and asked to come in. One waiter had come to inform Neil that he was needed in the kitchen. 

After the waiter left Neil quickly kissed Mini on her cheeks and went away winking at her, "Time to work, Love" Mini just blushed and smiled at him then hit herself on her forehead playfully, "Stop giggling like a teenage girl Mini."

Both Mini and Neil wanted to finish their work as soon as possible as both were not able to concentrate on their work. Simpy was again working with her headphones on and dancing to the tunes of music when Neil noticed her. He went towards her glared at her. Simpy gulped down when she noticed him and began to pull out her head phones while saying sorry repeatedly. She was shocked out of her wits end when Neil didn't scold her but did something she could have never imagined.