Part 22

Part 22

Mini and Neil got ready for the reception. Mini wore off shoulder floor length cream color gown while Neil chose brown color indo western sherwani and pants combination. All the guest have already arrived and were waiting for them when both of them came hand in hand. Neil helped Mini climbed the ladder of the stage made for them. Soon everyone started coming to congratulate them.

 Kammo and Khatri also came on the stage, "Many many congratulations Mini and Neil" said Kammo with fake smile.

"Thanks Kammo aunty" replied Neil. 

Kammo flinched hearing Neil calling her aunty. "Neil, itni bhi badi nahi hoon main, aunty toh mat kaho" said Kammo as she looked at Mini with jealousy how come this girl got such a handsome man. Must have learned from her mother how to attract boys. 

"Sorry, Thank you Kammo ji" said Neil trying to control his laughter. 

Mini didn't even look at them and whispered in Biji's ear who was standing right next to Mini, "in logo ko kisne invite kiya" 

"Mini I know you don't like them but colony mein sabhi ko bulaya tha inko nahi bulate to achha nahi lagta isilye maine inhe invite kar liya"explained Biji.

Just then lights went off. All of them looked around as to find out what happen. Then suddenly one spot light fell on Arya who was standing at the center of the hall. 

"Uncles and Aunties, Bhaiyyas and Didis, I welcome you to the reception of my Veer Balika and Genie. They are my favourite people in this whole world and today I am very happy as they are married. Now we will all live like a happy family." Said Arya on the mike. 

Mini and Neil looked at each other and smiled and extend their arms for Arya. "No I wont come there now, first you see my gift which I have prepared for you" said Arya excitedly. 

"What gift chhutanki?" asked Mini. 

"She was preparing a song to sing on your reception. She has been practicing for one week " said Biji to Arya and Neil. 

"What? Really she did that for us?" asked Neil genuinely happy at how little Arya planned this surprise for them. 

"Yes I did this for you Genie and Veer Balika" said Arya feeling proud at herself. 

"Silence everyone and music please" Arya said and began singing.

Bam chik chik bam chik bam bam bam
Bam chik chik bam
Ek dusre se karte hai pyar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum
Ek dusre se karte hai pyar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum
Ek dusre ke waste marna pade to
Hai tayar hum hai tayar hum
Ek dusre se karte hai pyar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum
Ek dusre ke waste marna pade to
Hai tayar hum hai tyar hum

Arya danced cutely keeping her hands on her waist while singing and she extended her arms to call Neil and Mini. They both went to her and Neil picked her up in his arms while Mini kissed her on her cheeks. Neil and Mini also joined her as she continued to sing.

Is ghar ke is ghar ke darwaje pe likha hai
Is ghar ke darwaje pe likha hai
Ek sota hai to ek jagta hai
Ek dusre ke hai pahredar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum
Ek dusre se karte hai pyar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum
Ek dusre ke waste marna pade to
Hai tayar hum hai tyar hum