Part 18

Part 18

All four of them returned home in the morning. Mini went directly inside her room to avoid any suspicion from Biji and Dadu. Preet followed her.

 As soon as they get inside her room Preet closed the door, "So tell me, how was it?" Preet asked excitedly.

 "what..what are you talking about I don't know anything." Mini tried to avoid her. 

"Stop acting yaar Mini just spill the details baby" Preet asked her again. 

Mini blushed and looked down, "Preet I am telling you nothing happened just let me get ready for restaurant." 

"Oh hello, If nothing happened than what is this" she asked pointing towards the hickey on her neck Mini blushed so much that she covered her face with her hands. 

Preet teased even more seeing this. "Oh to finally Mini madam first base se aage badh chuki hain...par kitna aage ye nahi bataogi?" 

"Preet kaure just shut up and mujhse kya puchh rahi hai? You tell what happened between you and Mickey?" asked Mini.this time it was Preet who blushed beetroot red.

 "Oye hoye Preet kaur sharmati bhi hai...kal to mujhe bade suggestions de rahi thi kya hua ab?" Mini teased further. Both friends talked and gossiped and teased each other a lot before Preet left for her house.

Mini went to see Arya in her room. Arya looked at her and ran towards her, "Veer Balika, you are back. Why you went alone to Preet di's house leaving me here? I would have given you company na." said Arya as she pouted.

 "Sorry Chhutanki, I will take you with me next time." Replied Mini holding her ears. 

"Ok, apology accepted but you have to bring chocolate for me this evening." Said Arya as she put forward her hand to ask for promise. 

"You are so clever Chhutanki, ok I will bring chocolate for you but this blackmail will not be allowed every time."Said Mini as she gave her promise this time.

 "Chhutanki, actually there will be another surprise for you this evening." Said Mini.

 "Wow! I love surprises. Tell me na Veer Balika what is the surprise" asked a very excited Arya. 

"If I tell you now itself then it wont be a surprise right?" replied Mini seeing her excitement. 

Suddenly Arya looked at her closely and frowned, "whats that Veer Balika. Did you get hurt?" 

Mini noticed where she was looking at and her face flushed as Arya was talking about the lovebite on her neck. "What happened Veer Balika? Tell me what is this? did anyone hurt you? Arya asked again worried for her Veer Balika.

 "Chhutanki...its nothing like that...Actually its just a ...just a..yes..its just a mosquito bite." Mini came with an excuse with difficulty. 

"Mosquito bite...like this" Arya asked shocked. 

"Hmm" Mini nodded. "It must be a really big mosquito then" exclaimed Arya. 

"Yes it was a very big mosquito indeed" Mini said trying to control her laughter.