Part 17

Part 17

"Hmm.. So my girl wants to know about all the bases" Neil teased her. Then he very sexily whispered in her ears, "Do you want me to tell you about it or show you for better understanding"

Mini was blushing profusely unable to look him in the eyes. He lifted her chin up and saw her eyes closed and lips parted in anticipation. He got his answer and went on to display his sexual prowess. He placed a soft kiss on her lips first and whispered in her ears. 

"If at any point you get uncomfortable just let me know ok." he told her.

 Mini just nodded in response. He placed soft feather like kisses on her forehead, eyes and cheeks then once again took her lips in his. He kissed her slowly at first then gradually deepens the kiss to persuade her to open her mouth. She parted her lips after few seconds and he inserted his tongue to make the kiss more intimate and pleasurable for both of them. Neil pushed Mini on the sofa without breaking the kiss. He stopped when he felt she was going out of breath. Mini opened her eyes and looked at him. His magnetic black eyes had become more dark with desires and her own eyes were reflecting same thing. Till now she always felt the emotion of love was dominant whenever they were physically close but for the first time she experienced something called lust and ideally it should felt wrong but it feels so damn right now.

Neil came on top of her and continued placing open mouth wet kisses on her neck and exposed area of shoulders. He went towards her ear and bit her earlobe while whispering, "this was the first base now we are moving towards the second" 

Mini gulped hard to control her heart which was beating so fast and loud that she was sure Neil would be hearing her heartbeats. Neil kissed her neck again to find out any sensitive spot and got one on the left side of her neck when she moaned loudly as he kissed there. He smiled and continue to kiss her there. Mini writhed in pleasure. It was too much for her that she tried to push him away from there but he caught her both hands and pinned them above her head and continued his sweet torture now sucking and biting her there till she moaned his name again and again. He just loved it when she took his name like that. It made him feel proud that he was given her such pleasure. He suddenly felt so hot in his clothes. He needed to get out of his clothes. He straightened himself and removed his shirt. 

Mini was in passionate haze seeing his bare upper body for the first time in her life, "Wow" this word escaped from her mouth before she could stop herself. Neil chuckled listening to that. Mini knew that he was quite fit in health. She could feel it whenever they hug but she had no idea that he had those sexy well toned abs and well built chest with right amount of manly hairs. she kept looking at him as her mind screamed at her to pounce on him. Neil liked it how she was ogling at him and waited for few moments but then realized she was not going to take any step towards him. 

He sighed and took her hand and placed it on his chest as he said to her in sexy voice, "Stop ogling love, I am all yours. Feel free to touch me" Mini looked away in embarrassment but Neil turned her head again towards him leaning down he again took her lips in his. This time it was more hungrily and passionately and Mini responded in equal vigor.