Part 23

Part 23

After some time the reception ended and most of the guest started to leave. Neil said goodbye to his relatives and friends as all of them were leaving in the night only. Neil's mausaji apologized to him for his wife Shalini's behavior and Neil just hugged him in return accepting his apology. Soon it all ended and only family members left in the house. Biji asked Preet to take Mini for rest in her room upstairs. 

"Kya yaar Biji ab kya hai ab to becharo ko ek room mein rehne do" said Preet not believing Biji still torturing the poor souls. 

"Arre bewkoof ladki maine Mini se pehle hi puchh liya tha ki kaun se room ko decorate karwana hai aaj ke liye and she said her room so maine pehle hi Neil ka samaan waha shift karwa diya tha." Replied Biji chiding Preet.

Preet took Mini in her room which was beautifully decorated with red roses and white jasmine flowers spreading their divine fragrance. On the bed there was huge heart made of flowers petals. Mini blushed looking at it as she entered there with Preet. 

"Till now this room was the witness of our gossips and innumerous moments of our sweet and sour friendship but from now on this is Mr. and Mrs.Oberoi's bedroom and will witness beautiful moments of their love" said Preet dreamily making Mini smile at her filmy friend. 

"So Mini, are you nervous? Are you getting goosebumps?" teased Preet. 

"Shut up Preet kaure" said Mini while she blushed.

 "Arre ab sharmane se kaam thode hi na chalega aaj to besharam hone ka time hai" Preet was in no mood of leaving Mini so soon.

 "Preet kaure jab teri shadi hogi na tab bataungi tujhe...dekhna kaisa tease karti hoon tujhe" replied Mini while hitting Preet playfully. 

Preet was about to say something further when Neil came there. He cleared his throat to gain their attention. Both Mini and Preet looked at him. 

"Arre Neil tum waha kyu khade ho? Andar aao ab to ye tumhara hi room hai ab to mujhe permission leni padegi andar aane se pehle."Preet teased Neil. 

"Bilkul sahi kaha tumne Preet. Aage se aane se pehle knock karna...wo kya hai na mujhe bilkul pasand nahi jab main apni wife ke sath hoon to koi mujhe disturb kare." Neil teased back. 

Preet gaped at him not expecting such reply she quickly whispered in Mini's ears, "Tera banda to bada hi tez hai yaar...Meri taraf se goodluck. I think tujhe jarurat padne wali hai aaj." Mini glared at her in reply. Finally Preet wished them goodnight and left from there all the way giggling.

Neil closed the door of the room and Mini's heartbeat became faster. She clutched her dress in nervousness. She remembered their night at Mickey's farm house and how they have stopped at right time but now there is no need of stopping themselves. She was lost in her thoughts when Neil came and hugged her from behind. Mini closed her eyes to gain some control on her senses which went wild at his one touch. He kissed at her bare shoulder and whispered in her ears, "I had just whished for some moonlight to grace my dark life but God gave me the moon itself." Mini smiled listening to his words. 

She turned towards him, "Mr. Neil Oberoi, trying to be romantic? I never knew this side of yours." Said Mini as she encircled her arms around his neck.