Part 9

Part 9

Months passed by and things were going smooth for Mini, Neil and Arya. While Mini and Neil were in their blissful heaven of new found love, Arya was enjoying her life in the company of her Veer Balika and Neil. Late night coffee talks had become Mini and Neil's routine as they preferred the comfort of their home instead of going somewhere else on a date. They talked and talked about each other's life, preferences, liking, disliking etc . They were going through the phase of 'getting to know each other'. Many a times the common topic of their discussion was Arya. They loved talking about her. It was more like Mini loved to talk about Arya and Neil enjoyed just watching her and in between he used give his opinion about her also. 

Then their physical proximity not only increased as the time passed by but it also normalized. Now they were more comfortable with each other. Now there was no awkwardness between them after intimate moments. It all felt so natural. Mini has begun to lose all her inhibitions related to it. Now sometimes it was her to make the first move to kiss him. Neil loved it whenever she did that as he thought that it was a sign that Mini is really opening up to him instead of staying silent and keeping all the things bottled up whether it was her worries or her desires. 

Neil wanted to take their relationship to next level but he didn't know about what Mini actually feels about it. So he didn't bring up the topic yet with Mini. He didn't want to mess up their beautiful bonding because of few minutes of bodily pleasure. He thought things will happen at their own when the time is right and when Mini will feel comfortable about it.

Mini was working hard for restaurant and bringing contracts. She had appointed a marketing team to focus more on restaurant's publicity as she realized that only word of mouth publicity is not going to help anymore. Neil was happy to see this Mini, so much in control of her life and really being Veer Balika as Arya calls her. He was supporting her with all his ability. Restaurant had become quite popular in Patiala. They didn't sit idle in restaurant anymore now like they use to do previously because of not enough customers. There was always rush in there. Their personal and professional life was going great.

Mrs. Sandhu, Neil's former landlady had once again offered him to rent her house as her current tenant ran away without giving her any rent. She sighted the reason of Society talking about Neil and Mini in a wrong way so Neil should move out of haveli as soon as possible. Neil had asked Mini about it as he sometimes felt that dadaji has some reservations about him living in this house and Mrs. Sandhu was right that people still talk behind their back in the society but they don't say it out loud. 

Mini had rubbished the idea saying that Biji and dadaji are old fashioned people. They may have their doubts regarding a young unmarried man living in their house but they know that Neil is a good human being and they also had trust in Mini and her decisions. And besides that Mini had also sighted the reason that it would look awkward if Neil will live in Mrs. Sandhu's house and will only come in haveli in night to kiss Mini. Neil had chuckled at her response. Not only she was being comfortable about their intimacy but now she also joked about it in casual manner. That's some progress.

Every thing was going fine but as they say like bad times, good time also don't stay for long. There was parents teachers meeting at Arya's school. Arya's final exams were approaching and before that the school had conducted internal exams to evaluate the performance of children and the meeting was called for discussing the result of internal exams. Mini was nervous as she first time as a guardian she attended any such meeting. During her time, she always got good reviews and praising from all the teachers making her babes proud.