Part 19

Part 19

Mini and Neil were in balcony contemplating what dadaji had just said. "Marriage...really? Duniya kaha ki kaha pahuch gayi...aajkal log live in mein rehte hain lekin Nahi.....hamara bina shadi ke ek hi ghar mein rehna paap hai...dadu ye kis zamane ki baat kar rahe hain?"said Mini irritated with dadaji's suggestion. 

"I told you, ye toh hona hi tha...Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. What if I cant stay with you here. I am not far away. I already come to meet Arya daily. We'll spend some time together then." Neil tried to pacify her. 

"Yes, but that time is for Arya. I have seen how she keeps you engage all the time. What about me? You said that we cant be close in the restaurant now dadaji is not allowing you to stay here....how am I supposed to get you all to myself..when and where?" said Mini as she raised her hands in frustration.

 Neil came towards her and hugged her from back side, "Don't worry. You are over thinking. Its not that difficult. We'll manage some how." Said Neil as he kissed on her forehead. 

At the same time dadaji arrived there and cleared his throat loudly to catch their attention. Mini and Neil parted quickly and looked at him. "kya ho raha tha yaha?" dadaji asked Neil. 

"Nothing...nothing dadaji....we were just discussing...."Neil stammered but couldn't complete as dadaji said, "I can see whats going on. Discussion to dur se bhi ho sakta hai...itne paas khade hone ki kya jarurat hai?"

Neil immediately shifted atleast two feet away from Mini. Mini just gaped at dadaji for his rude interruption. They waited there sometime for him to leave but he opened the magazine and sat down on the chair in front of them and acted as if he was busy in reading. Mini couldn't believe he is actually keeping watch on them. She tried to say something but then decided against it as she didn't want to fight with dadaji right now.

She took Neil's hand and said loudly to make sure that dadaji would hear it, "There is so much disturbance here. Come Neil we'll go to my room for privacy." Mini quickly led him to her room and locked the door from inside while Neil laughed at her antics. 

"What is this Mini? Atleast open the door..kahi bechare dadu ko heart attack na aa jaye",said Neil while laughing hard. 

"Don't ask me anything. Did you see what he was doing? He was spying on us. And that's what he is going to do. Even if you come here na he will always be watching us like hawk." Said Mini angrily as she didn't understood when finally everything was alright between her and Neil why the whole wide world is conspiring to keep them separate. 

Soon dadaji was banging the door and shouting from outside to open the door. Neil went to open the door but Mini held his hand and stopped him, "Let it be....sochne do unhe jobhi sochna hai" said Mini. 

Neil laughed at her again, "Stop being a child". 

Neil opened the door and dadaji barged in with Biji, "See whats going here. This boy is a bad influence on our Mini. Our Mini never used to disobey us before." Said Dadaji to Biji while glaring at Neil.