Part 5

Part 5

Since it was a Sunday today. Mini and Neil decided to take a break. That day they didn't have much to do at restaurant. They came home earlier than usual and since all was well between Mini and Arya Mini decided to enjoy some family time and had already announced that whole family will have dinner together. Mini had also invited her friend Preet and her brother. Mini had already told Neil about that and asked him to join them as the family dinner would be incomplete without him and without him their happy time would have not been possible.

 Neil really liked the fact that Mini now considered him as a part of her family. Ever since his parents died he was all alone. There were relatives but due to his studies and career he mostly stayed alone. He missed them very much. Now living with Mini and Arya he got something as close as family. 

He had already prepared everyone's favorite dishes at restaurant only because if he didn't have done that then Mini either have ordered food or have tried to cook herself in which she would have been failed miserably. He chuckled how bad Mini was as a cook. So he saved Mini all that trouble besides that he loves to cook for Mini and Arya. 

 All of them gathered at the dining table and had great time eating laughing as a family. While others were engrossed in random talks Naeem bi and Preet noticed how Mini and Neil were stealing glances at each other and smiling. Sometimes they talk with each other in gestures when nobody seeing them. Any blind person could also tell that they are so much in love. 

Naeem bi and Preet were sitting side by side and observing all this. Naeem bi nudged Preet, "Dekh rahi hai Preet yaha kya chal raha hai. Haye allah in dono ko kaun samjhaye ki ishq aur mushk chupaye nahi chhupte. Phir bhi dono hamesha ek dusre ko napasand karne kanatak karte hain sabke samne."

 "you are right dadi amma, ye sirf sabke samne bante ki hum ek dusre ko pasand nahi karte jabki sachchai yahi hai ki aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai." Preet chuckled. 

"I think we should find out whats going inside their mind." Naeem bi told to Preet. 

"yes dadi amma, today itself after dinner I will talk to Mini and you talk with Neil." Preet agreed.

After dinner was over Biji and Dadaji went to their room to have rest. Preet's brother Bobby left for home while Preet decided to sleep over in haveli. 

On Arya's insistence Mini and Neil took her to her room. Neil was sitting on the chair but Arya called her made him sit on other side of the bed. She held Neil's hand with her one hand and Mini's hand with other. She liked to hold their hands. She felt secure like this. She used to do this with her mumma and papa but after them, for the first time, she is feeling that she has her whole family with her. Mini started reading story to Arya while Neil started caressing Arya's forehead. Soon story was finished and Arya slept off. Mini kept her hand on Arya's forehead lovingly when her hand brushed with Neil's hand who was already caressing her forehead. 

Both felt as if an electric current ran down their spine. Mini immediately pulled her hands and looked away blushing. She took some deep breaths while muttering under her breath to herself, "control Mini control your stupid heart." While Neil thought how cute she looked trying to hide her blush. Since Arya was asleep they decided to go from there.