"Well it was always there but was exclusively reserved for Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi." Replied Neil looking in Mini's eyes. 

They were lost in each other's eyes for few seconds then slowly Neil began to lean down to kiss her when she stopped him. "Let me change first, this dress is so uncomfortable" said Mini. 

"Then let me help you to get out of it" Neil replied in his sexy voice. 

Mini blushed at what he said but moved away from him, "No thanks I can do that myself. I'll just come in a minute." Mini said and went to bathroom for changing. Neil smiled and asked her to come soon. 

He also decided to change his dress meanwhile. He wore comfortable T shirt and payjamas. Mini also came wearing her usual night dress. She came towards him hesitantly while he pulled her into his arms with a jerk. He started nuzzling at her neck and Mini closed her eyes savoring his touch. He was about to kiss her when they heard someone was banging their door continuously.

They both looked at the door thinking who it could be. Neil went to open the door and Arya barged in their room followed by Biji. "Veer Balika, look Biji is not listening to me. She was stopping me from coming here" complained Arya to VeerBalika. 

"I am sorry, main ise kab se rokne ki koshish kar rahi hoon par ye kuch samajhne ko taiyar hi nahi hai" said Biji looking apologetically at Mini and Neil. 

"What happened chhutanki? why are you troubling Biji?" asked Mini. 

"I heard when Biji and Naeem bi were talking that now you and Neil will sleep here together so they wanted to decorate this room." Said Arya innocently. 

Both Mini and Neil were embarrassed as they looked at Biji while she also gave them helpless look. Arya continued further, "Its so great na that my Veer Balika and Genie will sleep in one room now so I also came in to sleep here. Now we all three will sleep together." Arya declared. 

Both Neil and Mini looked at each other helplessly. Biji tried to save the situation, "Arya this room is not big enough for three people. You can come to my room." 

"No way Biji, I will sleep with my Veer Balika and Genie only." Arya said adamantly. 

"Arya zid nahi karte, tum phir kisi din so jana yaha aaj chalo yaha se beta" Biji again tried to persuade her but Arya didn't budge. 

At last Neil asked Biji to go back and leave Arya with them. Biji again looked at them apologetically and went back having no other option. Neil closed the door and lifted Arya in his arms, "Hmm to chhoti madam aaj hamare sath soyengi" he asked. 

"Yes tum dono ke beech mein" declared Arya happily. Neil placed her on the bed and both he and Mini joined her on the bed from either side of bed. Mini told her stories while Neil caressed her forehead until she slept. Mini mouthed sorry to Neil silently while he tilted his head saying 'its ok I understand' Both of them also slept putting their hand protectively over Arya's tummy.

Mini got up early in the morning. She woke up Arya and readied her for school all the while Arya kept protesting that she want to take off from school and wanna spent time with them. After sending her off to school Mini came back in her room and saw Neil sleeping peacefully like a child. She came and sat near him and caressed his forehead as she said good morning to him. He didn't wake up. Mini tried again but he didn't budge. She stood up in frustration blabbering, "Somethings just not going to change ever. Neil pehle bhi kumbhkaran hi tha aaj bhi hai" she was about to go when he held her hand and pulled her to bed over him.