Ek dusre se karte hai pyar hum
Ek dusre ke liye bekarar hum hum

Both Mini and Neil danced with their little doll Arya. At the end Arya pointed in one direction. Both of them looked and found a big photo of all three of them with Mini and Neil sitting side by side and Arya is sitting between them. The photo was framed in beautiful golden frame. 

"This is my gift to you Veer Balika and Genie." Said Arya proud at her choice of gift.

"This is the most valuable gift I have ever got in my life chhutnaki" said Mini as she cried happy tears. 

"Thank you so much little darling" said Neil hugging her. 

"I love both of you" said Arya and kissed both of them on their cheeks then blushed hiding her face with her palms.

"Oh look at them how sweet....itna sweet ki dar hai kahi mujhe diabetes hi na ho jaye" said Kammo who was fuming in anger and jealousy seeing their happiness. 

"What do you mean Kammo aunty" asked Mini angrily. "Ab bano mat Mini, ye jo tum jhootha pyar dikha rahi ho na Arya se iska natak mere samne nahi chalega" kammo said while smiling evily. 

"I know very well why you came here. Because you cant see anybody's happiness you have to ruin it" said Mini. 

Kammo gasped at the allegation and continued, "Rehne de Mini, I knew your mother and you very well. First your mother trapped Hanuman Singh with her coquetry behavior now in the same way you trapped Neil. And just like your mother threw you out of her life after her marriage you are going to throw poor Arya away from your life." Kammo continued in her venomous tongue. 

Arya gasped listening that and looked at her Veer Balika. She asked innocently, "Veer Balika, is it true will you send me away from you?" 

"No little darling, she is lying. You trust me and your Veer Balika right? You know how much we love you. Our life is incomplete without you." Neil answered Arya.

 "Huh stop it Neil, Don't act as if you will be an ideal parent for her. No man can accept someone else's child as his own." Said Shalini maasi joining Kammo. 

Neil looked at them but didn't say anything in reply and he quietly left the hall. Mini saw him going away. She kept looking at him as tears started falling from her eyes continuously. She remembered her Babes and Hanuman Uncle's marriage function when same Kammo aunty raised the same question. She had looked very hopefully at her Hanuman uncle thinking he will give her a befitting reply but his silence not only proved Kammo right but that was the starting of her estrangement from her family. Now she looked at Neil who left her and Arya alone. Does it mean Kammo aunty's words will prove right again. Is history repeating itself. Does she took the decision of marrying Neil in haste. Was her previous decision of break up was right and she should have never gone back to him.

Mini sat on the floor stunned at the change of events while Kammo and Shalini smiled evily at their victory. She was about to lose her hope when she saw that Neil was back. He was holding something in his hands. 

He came to her and helped her in standing, "I will never let you and Arya fall" he said with confidence. 

"You wanted answers right. Here is your answer." Neil said confidently and threw some papers on Kammo and Shalini's faces.