BLEED IN LOVE

"Laisa, for real, it's been almost fifteen
days. Would you tell now where Karan is?" asked Tejasswi, worried. The day
Karan's grandmother came back, at midnight he left for somewhere without any notice. He won't receive a phone call nor would contact them. All he has done is, pass down a message through Laisa that he is fine.

"I told you. He would be back today, Teja" replied Laisa "Like I said before, he hasn't allowed me to let anyone know his location." Tejasswi settled down on the couch again while Kaushik looked at her worried.

"Is she going to be okay?" Kaushik turned listening to Rishab, it was really weird for him to come back home to Karan's biological grandmother and his half-brother. He just couldn't figure out how he was supposed to react, so all he did was be civil to them. Karan have allowed them to live here, so clearly, that's what he wanted.

"She would be, once she sees Karan safe"
replied Kaushik.

"She used to be your fiancé, it doesn't bother you that Karan broke your marriage?" asked Rishab and looked down when Kaushik's eyes turned towards him "I am sorry, it's just what I heard from media." Only a couple of days after Karan left, the news of Tejasswi's broken engagement and link up rumors with Karan blew up over the internet. Media and fans went crazy and it wasn't an easy task to quiet them down. But eventually it all calmed down and fortunately, this incident had only positively affected the hype of the show.

"No issues, but just to know, things with
Karan are more complicated than they
seem" replied Kaushik "he isn't the
criminal anywhere in any case."

Rishab just nodded going back to Garima
who was laying on a recliner in the hall.
He would never understand the blind
devotion people here have for Karan. As
if he was some legit God. Of course, he
is smart, intelligent, successful but Rishab did not find anything praiseworthy in his personality.

"Teja, you should work meanwhile. It would help diverge your mind. He is just
on his way back" Laisa suggested and
Tejasswi sighed, opening the script for the next week shoot. Since Laisa informed her that Karan is returning today, she hadbrought her work files to Merhotra Residence only. She has to talk to him; damn, she was pissed off at him for leaving all of a sudden. Just what the hell is wrong with him?

"Teju... is Karan back yet?" asked Pratik who just came from his research centre. Tejasswi gave a small shrug. "He wouldn't attend any calls, Laisa said he is on his way."

Rishab gave a small smile to Pratik who
returned it. Amid everyone he met here, Pratik was the only one who was kind towards him. Talk politely and care. Kaushik was way too formal. Tejasswi always looked at him like he was a criminal; Lavanya, their friend he met, never bothered enough to spare him another glance. As if he didn't exist
for her. It was just Pratik who was a bit
considerate towards him and his grandmother.

"He would be okay, Teju" Pratik placed
his hand on Tejasswi's shoulder "You
know your Beasto; he is impulsive and
unpredictable."

"Yet, I know he doesn't do anything without any plans, Pra. There is always a reason behind each of his actions" replied Tejasswi, rubbing her forehead. She had not been able to sleep ever since Karan left without informing and now the lack of sleep and stress was leading to a serious head ache.

"Call it a gut feeling... but something isn't
right" Tejasswi took the cup of espresso
forwarded by a robot "Thanks, Laisa" she said, Laisa knows how to be
considerate too.

"Did you try calling him? He might pick
up your call?" asked Tejasswi, taking a sip of the espresso. "Teju, if he doesn't pick your call, what makes you think he would even consider picking mine? Still, I did try. It went unanswered" replied Pratik, with an obvious look. What Tejasswi is for Karan, Pratik would never be. No one can ever be that!