DON'T CLOSE THE DOORS

"What are you doing here, Rana?" asked Tejasswi with a sour mood, seeing Lavanya at the location, dressed in a yellow summer dress "I think I made it quite clear, if Kaushik chose me, you aren't welcome in our life anymore."

"Don't bother, Tejasswi" replied Lavanya in the same indifferent tone "I'm not here for either you or your fiançe" she gave a stink eyes to Kaushik who looked down "I'm here because Karan invited me" she said walking upto Karan, wrapping her arms around his waist giving him a soft hug.

"The way all of this is going to ultimately lead to my murder" she muttered besides his ear and Karan chuckled, wrapping one hand around her "Isn't he worth it?"

"He is worth everything" she replied in a whisper, her eyes sidelining towards Kaushik who was holding Tejasswi's hands. It pained her. To see him choose Tejasswi over and over but she wasn't giving up. She loves him, more than anything ever in this world. He is worth every damn bit of fight in her.

"Karan, seriously?!" asked Tejasswi, her voice a mixture of anger, frustration, jealousy and hurt. She thought what happened yesterday was just because Lavi was hurt but calling her again especially when she doesn't want her here. Doesn't her opinion matter anything to him?

"Come-on, sister-in-law. Today I'm being the good, old Karan. That Karan wouldn't flirt or make a move on his brother's to-be-wife. So I got a girl for myself" he replied, his eyes at Kaushik "and now that Kaushik has made a choice, I'm sure he must not have an issue with it. What say, brother?"

"Do whatever you want" replied Kaushik, his eyes on Lavanya whose hand was wrapped around Karan's waist. "Karan, you are Karan Kundrra. When did you start 'needing' a girl?" asked Tejasswi, her eyes glaring at the way Lavanya's figure stood so close to Karan. God, how much she wishes to kill her right here, right now!

"Of course Teja, women are not a necessity for me. They are a luxury and don't I deserve that company?" he made such an innocent face, that could melt even a stone.

"I need to talk to you alone" declared Tejasswi, taking a step forward when Kaushik held her hand. "Teju, please" His eyes begged her not to leave at the moment. He doesn't want to share an environment with Lavanya without having Tejasswi in it.

But she didn't see or understand that!

She pulled her hand "Relax Kaush, Pra is here" she assured, looking at Pratik who shrugged off his shoulder. Not like he has an option. These four fucked up people have collectively decided to make a toast out of his sanity.

"And you" Tejasswi turned towards Karan, holding his arm and pulling him "You come with me" she declared and without giving him a chance to speak, dragged him to a corner, leaving the other three at the table viewing the sea.

"Teja, Tejasswi..." he kept calling her, trying to stop but she pulled him farther anyway, finally getting done he snatched his hand, stopping at the place "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me?" she asked back, ignoring the stare of onlookers "What's wrong with ME? You're the one who bought Lavi here without informing anyone of us and have decided to date her and I am doing wrong. You do know she loves Kaushik?"

"Great. So you do know your best friend loves your fiançe and you are continuing with this relationship?" he cross-questioned her "Where's the sis-code dude?"

"There would have been a fucking sis code if for once before my engagement Lavi would have told me, she and Kaushik have a past. For me, Kaushik was Lavanya's friend always. She lied to me" she pointed "and I gave Kaushik the choice. Now, I can't force him to like her" she breathed.

"So when Kaushik and Lavi are over, she is single. I have every right to make a move" he declared insistently and turned to leave when she held his hand and pulled him back, crashing him lightly to her chest. "Karan, one day isn't enough for her to move on. She is probably using you as a rebound or to spite Kaushik, nothing else. Please, I don't want you to get hurt."