CONSUMING BLACK HOLE

"With clear lead, the court gives the brand name of Wayangankars' under Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar" The judge announced, his nerves on wreck, knowing very well this won't end well for him. Jayant Lal Wayangankar hate losing and someone has to pay the price of the same. At the same time there was no way he could call the case in favor of Jayant when every attribute was now favoring Tejasswi.

Karan looked at Jayant but like expected, his face gave away nothing. He was still there smiling nevertheless. What makes Jayant way more nerving was his calmness. He doesn't let others see what
he is thinking. He wasn't the impulsive
one. A reason, despite trying for years,
Karan have still not been able to destroy
him.

You can't expect a person who plans well to make a mistake, only an impulsive person does and Jayant Wayangankar never gets impulsive.

Shaking his head, Karan turned toward
Tejasswi "Congratulations, Laddoo" he said with a smile but she was lost somewhere.

She was lost since she walked back in the room. "Teja..." Karan lightly shook her and she looked at him for a minute, dazed. "Huh?"

"Where are you lost? You just won the
case. Congratulations" he said again, frowning. What was wrong with this woman now?

"Yes, umm thank you" she said, turning
back toward the judge while Aman
started explaining all the legal conclusions. Tejasswi's heart was literally thumping in her ribcage since the moment she realized that whatever she does or would do for Karan is out of love.

Love? Did she really love him? More than a friend, a colleague? Like how a woman loves a man?

But if she loved Karan, then what was that she had for Kaushik? There is no way that the two things were similar. Feeling for Kaushik was like a soft breeze, a soft comfort, stability and compatibility. With Karan, it's like a consuming black hole. Like everything in her melts in him. Recklessly, crazy. Uncontrollable. He had this extraordinary energy about himself
that consumes and calms her all at once.

He challenges her, taunts her, frustrates
her. It was no rainbow and sunshine
with him. Instead, it was like a wild fire, a fire that warm and burn and she wouldn't want it in any other form.

"Ma'am..." Aman disturbed her train of thoughts while Tejasswi looked at him for a second, confused. Aman had his pleasant smile on "We need to get some paperwork done."

"Yes, let's go" she said standing up. Karan and Pratik too stood up while Jayant still sat on his chair. Not speaking a word.

"Congratulations, Laddoo" Karan said
once again, softly wrapping his arms
around her neck. Her heart stopped for a second. With everything going on in her mind, something even as small as a hug was overwhelming to her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and sighed in his summer scent that felt like drizzles of dew over sunflower.

"Thank you" she whispered, a faint wish to hold him like that. To have every right to hold him like that. Always!

Karan pulled back after which Pratik too
gave her a hug "Congratulations, Teju.
You deserve it" he smiled. Thanking Pratik, Tejasswi walked away with Aman after asking Pratik and Karan to wait outside.

Karan looked at Jayant who was still
sitting while playing with a paper weight. "So, should I just call you Jayant now?" he asked with a taunt. Waiting for him to react.

"Buttercup, the brand name might not be mine anymore. But this surname would always be mine. I am born with it" he replied, still with that calm smile. Turning his eyes towards Karan, he scanned him top to bottom before adding "and you buttercup, don't let the win get to your head. The game is still far from over."