BEAST YOU CREATED

"Rina, don't you have a music system? I'm truly getting bored out here." asked Karan, who was tied with both his wrists in a height, almost in a dangling position. His forehead bleeding from the recent hit of Amarina's gun who was now getting frustrated with his haughtiness.

Here he was tied in front of her, without access to any possible weapon but he was unabatingly looking straight into her eyes with that devilish smirk and sinner eyes. She wants to see him scared; hear him screaming in pain. She wants to hear him begging. She wants to break that ego within him.

"Tejasswi, do you love Taylor Swift songs? Considering you are a romantic ?" Karan asked Tejasswi, who was tied to a chair, looking at him in disbelief. The woman seriously didn't leave him alone despite how much Karan asked her to. He has very clearly shunned her answer of what he is to her from his mind. His complete focus was on irritating the hell out of Amarina. But that's what his mind was processing. How Karan Kundrra can't make his own heart tune on his wish!

The heart which was sweltering with one thought, Karan was most scared of.

Hope!

"You know, I personally like Taylor's look what you made me do the best" continued Karan and then gave a look to one of Amarina's men "Can you please play it in your phone or maybe mine?" he faked a request, smiling along.

"Just what have you planned, Karan" asked a frustrated Amarina, walking upto him and pulling his head back harshly, gripping on his hair. He just grinned at her.

"Leave him alone" Amarina turned, hearing Tejasswi, shaking her head. This woman seriously didn't know who she was playing with. Walking towards her, she knelt down, pulling out a knife straight at Tejasswi's throat "One more word and I promise I won't mind an enmity with your grandfather" she pushed the knife, creating a small cut "even if he is your everything. I'm sure someone like Karan isn't worth dying for."

Tejasswi ignored the 'everything'. She still haven't wrapped her head around what she herself said. How can he be her everything? She loves Kaushik. She was marrying Kaushik.

"You call yourself powerful by hurting someone when he is tied?" mocked Tejasswi, changing the subject. Amarina stared at her in amazement, is she really the blood of Jayant Lal Wayangankar?

She chuckled and looked at Karan who shrugged off his shoulder "Told you. She's one among the too-good-to-be-true ones"

"What is someone like her doing with you, then?" asked Amarina, her knife still pressed on Tejasswi's throat who frowned. Can they stop talking about her like a third person when she's sitting right there? And can Karan Kundrra finally take the point that they are captured and on the verge of death seriously?

"Well, I wanted her by my side" he gave her a lopsided grin "and I, Karan Kundrra, always get what I want" his face sparkled with mockery as blood dripped down his chin "Oh, but you already know that, don't you honey? You've had the first hand experience. I took away your power, your name and even Alez from right under your nose. "

"You!!" she charged at him and punched him right on his face causing his lips to bleed as he coughed and laughed even more "Awe, baby got angry. Let's call your mom to breast feed you, shall we?"

Gripping his neck, she pointed the gun straight at his forehead "Talk whatever you want now, Karan. By the time I'm done with you, neither would that mouth be worth speaking nor that eyes worth mocking. "

"You keep pointing that gun at me and blabbering about how much you want to violate and kill me. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment" Karan chuckled with a disappointed face, spitting blood on her body to which she scrunched back, disgusted.