Be Prepared for the Dance - Part 3

Start from the beginning

Dr. Girlfriend: Apparently, he's a Pokémon trainer.

Lucia: Of course he's a Pokémon trainer. Who cares?

Dr. Girlfriend: What do you care? He was standing right behind you. Obviously.

Lucia: He's standing right behind all three of us. Including Dark Loyal Princess.

Dr. Girlfriend: How are we supposed to do that when all he do is come in here and saw us.

 Girlfriend: How are we supposed to do that when all he do is come in here and saw us

Lucia: Think positive.

Cassandra: More than usual.

Dr. Girlfriend: Ugh. You got to meet me halfway there. Hire more villains, rule the world, and go fight the heroes for just a little while.

Jafar: That would work so well mostly.

Lucia: Well at least we're doing something.

Dr. Girlfriend: Then rob a bank ranson an heiress or something, show the council- No, show me! You're better than a 4.

Lucia: What's not to like? Our companies robs a bank and the police puts them in jail.

Trina: We weren't there. Get it? Because they're in jail, but they broke out of jail.

Duke: And thank God they escaped.

Lucia: Not better than 4. And only on that, it's the biggest thing it's ever happened.

Jafar: Thought so, maybe killed the heroes because it was Cursa's idea for something.

Dr. Girlfriend: Well, then you won't mind if we take a look at the GrojGang to conform that.

Jafar: You were spying on the GrojGang for God's sake. Just think of it.

Dr. Girlfriend: I know that. Just like that.

Uno: Well just to let you all know that Hylanna and her friends are fighting against the Giant Robot looks likes some kind of Pringles mascot but it actually named King Bob-Omb along with Mario and his friends.

Dr. Girlfriend: King Bob-Omb, eh? Huh, that was expected.

Cassandra: Never heard of him before.

Uno: Yeah. And trust me, he's real and he's from the Mario universe and one of residents of Bowser's Army. And Jafar, I believe that Bowser guy can definitely defeats you. No offense because he's a lot more powerful than ever and always getting beaten by a plumber who is strong as him.

Jafar: Then I should stop him, shouldn't I?

Dr. Girlfriend: Bowser is a villain, but he joins Mario and his gang. Maybe you should.

Uno: Don't get your hope to high, Jafar, he's the villain but he few a lot of tricks on sleeve and grew into massive size and has forms like his Final Smash. And the same as his son.