The Beautiful Day - Part 1

To Fahemalillianaltaee

Hylanna: (Sigh) It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

Mario: No villains.

Sarah: And nothing can stop us now.

Everyone: Yeah.

Darkmess Elsa: 😌

Jekyll: It feels good to have friends from now on.

Ariel: I totally agree, Henry, who would believe it.

June: We do.

Agent 3: (inkling language) Tranquility is the key to peacefully into you mind set.

Tanjiro: So peaceful. What do you think, Nezuko?☺️

Nezuko: Hmm hmm! (Agreed)☺️

Blossom: Yep. It's been the nice day.

Bubbles: Cool!

Bowser: Ahh, it feels reminds me the day I was in vacation with sons and daughter.

Qulti: Hmm, it feels like I'm at home with my siblings and my parents before we lost them due our arch nemesis destroyed them and the some innocent lives including the heroes.

Darkmess Anna: Huh? What do you mean, Qulti?

Corey: Yeah, whatever do you mean?

Qulti: (close his eyes and sigh) Well from the universe that I was in my beginning is very painful and sad at the same time, so are you all sure that you all want to know about my background?

Beep-O: Yes we're sure, Qulti.

Rabbid Luigi: Tell us of your back story

Edge: Don't worry, we'll be okay, we promise.

Jekyll: It's okay, Qulti, we're here for you.

Qulti: Okay. Thanks, Henry. Here's what happened... A few years ago before me and my siblings were born, my mom and dad named Lucy and Roy who are powerful heroes and even the leaders of group of heroes are the Unknown League who are protectors, warriors and even world saving heroes who traveled every world to meet heroes, training and even keep the balance of the world from villains world wide by keeping the elements to keep every life on earth peace but the villains likely uses the powers for evil and us heroes we used our powers for good and defeat villains and sealed them in powerful prison that hold villains where they belong and then Roy and Lucy have so much success of their career as heroes who fighting against the powerful villains and including saving the world all time and then this we're my siblings born first Valtini the first oldest, Yuzarmi, Second oldest and Anatojaki the third oldest and finally I was born last.

Misturi: Aww, that sounds so cute!🥰

Qulti: (smile 😊) Thanks Misturi.

Yoshi: So, do you have a bigger threat who done something worse?

Mario: Worser than Bowser's?

Bowser: Hmph!

Monarch: Well, I've got to say, that was impressive than I thought.

Numbuh 1: Yep, I totally agree into this.

Qulti: I agree. But it turns into a very worse because my arch nemesis is way more pure evil and Darkest villain way more beyond not even Bowser can't cross that line. (Close his eyes)

Luigi: What kind of villain that who is more Darker and more eviler than Bowser?

Bowser: There's no way there's anyone who is a better villain than me!