Hylanna and Lucia - Part 1

(I'm Gonna Run This Dump Song from The Lion Guard)

Meanwile with Cursa in her second form she goes into the Underworld and uses her powerful God like abilities to bring Hades back and she did.

Cursa: Welcome, Hades. And I see you're still the same. And I like it about you as a companion way.

Hades: Well, if it isn't Cursa. What a pleasant surprise to see you there.

 What a pleasant surprise to see you there

Cursa: Hmm, that's right. And also, you should also get revenge on Hylanna and her Friends.

Hades: Mm-hm.

Cursa: Including Mario and his friends.

Hades: (Shocked) Ummm, hmm, Maybe I should, you know. I guess.

Cursa: Indeed. Since they've always getting our way and this, it will be very different than ever because villains will be new rulers. And then, no heroes will stop us. And also, you remember Midnite, Bedrock, Daphne and Darkmess Hylanna?

Hades: Oh, Yes. Yes, I remember them. I do wish to see them again. Where are they now?

Cursa: Bad news is because they're with the heroes side. And now they're against us.

Hades: What?! They were join the heroes side?!

Cursa: Calm yourself, Hades. Don't waist your anger since they're on the heroes side. And here's the thing though, Darkmess Hylanna is now on the heroes side. She doesn't know that I'm more than powerful than. And she's in my power... and then, we have more army. Then I'll send some to them. Darkmess! Front and senter!

Darkmess Hercules, Darkmess Meg, Darkmess Shang, and All Mape anime Rabbid alike who wears Akatsuki outfit named Wulramiko arrived bows down.

Darkmess Hercules: Yes, Master Ma'am!

Hades: Woah, just woah. Where did they come from? Did you created them or something?

Cursa: That's right. I'm the one who created them by DNA of those heroes and creating into the mix of Darkmesses.

Hades: DNA, Eh? How interesting.

Cursa: Very indeed... (Red eye glows)

Darkmess Clones and New commers eyes glow white.

Cursa: I want you all to find out where the heroes are. And If you find of those creatures, bring them to me, and bring the information of the location where the heroes are, now!

Everyone: Yes, Master!

Everyone runs with their might as their eyes turn red and disappear in the shadows.

Cursa: 😈

Hades: Pardon me, but uh, I've always wanted to see Lucia and Jafar again. Can you take me to them?