Hylanna and Lucia - Part 3

In Duke and Missi's Castle, Lucia was sitting on the couch as Her Councils finished cleaning her up.

Lucia: Man, I can't believe The GrojGang is actually won again!

Cassandra: Yeah, for the real reason, they were stronger than us.

Lucia: Maybe I shall have my powers than I want to. Trigon was right. I can become more powerful and Red Hulk than I've ever imagine!

Dr. Girlfriend: Yes, you do have one. We can make a great villains, or should I say, The Councils.

Lucia: Exactly. (To Clara) Clara, I need you to inject me.

Clara: Coming right up.

Clara grabs inject as she injected Lucia in her arm.

Clara: There you go. (Put Lucia in her bandage)

Lucia: Thank you.

Foxxy: Man, I just hope Sparx will be here any second.

Sparx appears in front of the Councils as She angrily.

Sparx: I will take away from your power, Lucia!

Lucia: Sparx! Where have you been?! You've been gone look like a year!

Sparx: SHUT UP! (Levitate Lucia)

Lucia: Hey!!!

Cassandra: Sparx, put her down this instant!

Sparx: NO! (Steals Lucia's powers)

Lucia: (Falls down) Have you gone mad?!

Companies, Six Drawn Together and Moriarty appears with them.

Remi: Lucia, what's going on- Huh?

Lucia: Guys, you are not gonna believe what she just did! She took my powers away because she thinks I failed again!

Azula: She did what?!

Warp Darkmatter: Sparx, why would you do that?! You know you can't do that!

Sparx: Stay out of this! (To Lucia) Lucia Goch, I will banished you and your Councils!

Cassandra: Oh no you don't! Captain Hero, Xandir, grab her and tied her with her rope!

Captain Hero: Okay! (Grabs the rope)

Xandir and Captain Hero runs into Sparx and tied her up. But then, she blastwave energy mind control Councils as Captain Hero punches Sparx. The Councils falls down as they groans.

Remi: You guys okay?

Lucia: Yeah, we're fine.

Azula: Okay. Councils, run back upstairs and hide! We will take care of her.

Lucia: Roger that!

The Councils runs upstairs as The Companies, Six Drawn Together and Moriarty glares at Sparx.

Azula: Everybody, grab her now!

Moriarty and Remi runs into her and grabs Sparx as she blastwave them both. Moriarty and Remi falls down.

Remi: Stop her before she gets it!

Spanky Ham: Hurry!

Warp Darkmatter: (Grab Sparx behind her arms with his hands) I've got you now!

Graf: We should put her in the cage so she can never escape

Alejandro: Alright!

Warp Darkmess put Sparx in the cage as he close the cage and locked.