Be Prepared for Rounding - Part 8

Meanwile with Cursa as she faces the large throw Chair as the whole area dark purple with stars as Darkmess GrojGang bows before her. Then suddenly, Cursa turns around eye glow up in red as Darkmess GrojGang eyes white.

Cursa: Now, Darkmess GrojGang, your first mission is to find the location of The heroes and the those creatures for their energy. Bring them to me! And don't fail.

Darkmess GrojGang: Yes, Master!

Darkmess GrojGang runs and flies, and even some uses their different abilities to heads to exit of the strong hold and heads to earth.

Cursa: 😈 The mission will be successful. Get ready, Mario, your time is up.

...

Meanwhile, in the Underworld, Lucia, Jafar and all the fellow villains were enjoy the table and laughing.

Lucia: You were right, Jafar. If it's October 2023, we will take over the Halloween Party!

Jafar: That's right. Things are going to be a little different.

Hades: Of course, it gets a little Bam to get things right.

Dr. Girlfriend: Well, if only it will be a second time to concern that.

Cassandra: Would you know if I recall.

Hades: Okay, so. How are things with you and your friends going?

Lucia: Oh, it went well. Just a little bit of conversation about Mal.

Hades: Mal, eh?

Dr. Girlfriend: Yes. Mike's evil personality.

Jafar: Hahaha, I love the way that Mal is Mike's evil personality.

Lucia: True. True.

...

Darkmess Cassandra: (Recording on TikTok on her phone) Hello, everyone, the names Darkmess Cassandra, and I'm gonna perform a big-

Darkmess Beast: No one gives a crap about your skills! It's suck like dum dums you ripoff of Elsa!

Darkmess Aladdin: YEAH RIPOFF FAKER!

Darkmess Cassandra: OH HELL NO!!

Darkmess Cassandra was screaming almost heard in the Underworld.

Darkmess Cassandra: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BOYS SAY ABOUT ME!!!

Darkmess Aladdin: Hey, Darkmess Cassandra, we just play-

Darkmess Cassandra: (Man voice) SHUT YOUR A@# UP!!!! (Hitting and beating Darkmess Aladdin)

Darkmess Aladdin: AHHHHH!!!! AH!! OKAY! HOLY FUDGE!!

Darkmess Beast: (Laughing)

Darkmess Cassandra: You part of it to B@##S!

Darkmess Beast: AHHHH! Yow!! Ahahaha!! Belle!

Darkmess Belle: That's what you get, Beast!

...

Jafar: What the heck?

Lucia: I'll be right back.

Lucia comes out of the table and walks to see the Darkmess Clones.

...

Darkmess Rengoku: (Sigh) What a beautiful day at Cursa's Stronghold UM!! (Walks to another area)

Darkmess Bowser: Hey, Rengoku, when do you start dating with Akaza because when you lose weight!

Darkmess Rengoku: 😲😐

Darkmess Bowser: Bwahahaha!!

Darkmess Rengoku hits Darkmess Bowser hard with a bat.

Darkmess Bowser: (Tom Screaming)

Stooge Rabbid: What an idiot. 😑

Lucia: Ahem. (Crosses her arms and taps her foot)

Stooge Rabbid: (To Lucia) What? Look what they always do what all the even during argument and so on.

Lone Wolf: Look at Darkmess Edge and Moana for example.

Lucia: Can you tell me what are you guys doing?

Stooge Rabbid: Don't look at me, I'm just minding my own business. (Drums joke) but seriously, they'll always fight everything, but they'll calm down.

Darkmess Aladdin and Darkmess Beast was running to another room and hiding from Darkmess Cassandra as she walks as her dark aura rises up.

Darkmess Cassandra: (To Lucia) Have you seem these two a Street Rat and a Big Furry?

Lucia: Hmm, I'm not sure if I've seen them or not. You're looking for them or something?🤨

Darkmess Cassandra: Oh, I'm gonna give them they'll never forget. 😁 (Inside: 😈😠)

Stooge Rabbid: They're at the another room hiding from you.

Lucia: Really?🤨

Darkmess Cassandra: Why thank you, Stooge Rabbid... and would you please excuse me I have a very...very good lesson (In demon voice and bring out her sword) Those boys.

She walks to the room where Darkmess Aladdin and Beast hiding.

Lucia: Alright then. Let me know if you tell me. (Walks off)

Darkmess Cassandra: Okie dokie 😁😈 (Heads to the room where Darkmess Aladdin and Darkmess Beast)

...

Lucia: Sorry about that, guys. Those Darkmesses are arguing for some reason.

Cassandra: No worries, Lucia. They'll get use to it.

Lucia: Hm, then it would might be.

...

As they moving on, they heard of talking, laughing and piano playing as they enter it looks very similar to who framed Roger Rabbit of mix of a restaurant and bar at the same time as they chatting as some Cursa's Alite Forces serving drinks and foods to others.

Darkmess Venomous and Darkmess Ash was playing the same music on the piano.

Darkmess Venomous: Hey hey! Knock it off! (Playing the piano perfectly)

Darkmess Ash: Does anyone understand of this fake spider venom saying? (Smash the piano off key and doing crazy moves)

As they looked around, they sees Darkmes Versions of Darkmess Foxxy, Darkmess Trina and Darkmess Dr. Girlfriend serving them a lot of drinks and other Darkmess Clones and working and even some watching Darkmess Venomous and Darkmess Ash playing the piano.

Darkmess Ash: I worked with a lot of wise villains, but you are despicable!

Darkmess Venomous: You stubborn little brat that does it!! (Growling glitching)

Darkmess Ash: This is the last time when I work with someone with a terrifying speech and fighting skills of Ranks!

Darkmess Venomous: Oh YEAH!? (Grabs Darkmess Azh and slams him on the piano opening.)

Darkmess Ash: This means war.👿

Darkmess Venomous was started to play the piano as Lucia, Red She Hulk and Skywarp looks at both of them.

Red She Hulk & Skywarp: Perfect! 😊😊😊

Lucia: I'm glad you like it here.😏