The Beautiful Day - Part 5 (Final)

(This is The Flash. It begins on June 16 2023)

Meanwhile with Darkmess Hylanna in the woods thinking about the figure on her mindset and see Jafar's evil menacing grin.

Darkmess Hylanna: Who is this guy? Do I even remember him? His personality is more like a snake..his twisted beard and did I even work with him or not? I don't want to work with him. He's way to evil, not even eviler as Cursa. I'm pretty sure that Jafar is gonna teleport behind me to do something malicious. I can defeat him easily because I'm a Darkmess.

As Darkmess Hylanna goes deeper and deeper into the woods she sees something is shiny caught in her eyes.

Darkmess Hylanna: Arg, what in the world is that? (Look at the bush and to and to it and moves it out of the way and sees a Golden Cobra staff lays on the ground covered in dirt)

Darkmess Hylanna: Huh? Is that.. (Gasp) Jafar's Cobra staff, he uses this to control the Sultan and then rule the world with this with magic and it's dirty too. Looks like Jafar is not here. I suggest better take it with me. And get it cleaned. And maybe I should keep it or give away to someone.

But then, She hears an evil laugh.

Darkmess Hylanna: Huh? Who's there?

She goes to the side of the bush and sees the black lamp and here's a Jafar's voice then she backs up.

Darkmess Hylanna: 😨😨 I-Is that Jafar's Black Lamp? Where did that come from?

Darkmess Hylanna tries to back up and feels something really cold then she turned and sees a Ghost of Jafar.

Darkmess Hylanna: (Gasp) JAFAR!!

...

Jekyll wrote down the paper again as he heard them knock on the door.

Jekyll: Come in!

Until then, She Hulk opens the door.

Supergirl: Hi.

She Hulk: Hi.

Jekyll: Oh, Hi girls. So nice of you to come and visit me. Or us, maybe. Haha, So, what brings you here?

She Hulk & Supergirl: Today is Flash Movie now on theaters!!!😁😁😁😁😁

Jekyll: Flash Movie is today? Are you kidding?

Supergirl: I see other me! Supergirl black hair!😁😁😁

Jekyll: Black hair? What are you talking about?

Supergirl: Alternate dimension.

Jekyll: Really? Oh, that was so cool than I thought would be. So..... where is my money when I put it here.... hmm. And my credit card too I guess. Oh, I think is in my wallet. (Grab a wallet) Okay, I've got my wallet. So that means that we're going to the movie theater to see The Flash, just like you said it, right?

Supergirl & She Hulk: Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Jekyll: Okay then, if it wasn't for the three of us. Unless...maybe it's all four of us can go to the movie. Probably Monarch. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I mean, he has his car or not. I'll go ask Monarch if he has his car or not, okay? Follow me where you belong. (Walk off)

Hylanna was writing on the paper.

Supergirl: Hey, Hylanna, you want go to Flash Movie?

Hylanna: Oh, no thanks. I'm just working on my paper, that's all.

Jekyll: I see. Now then, I'll go ask Monarch that he has his car. So all four of us can go to the movie and see The Flash.

Hylanna: Okay then, have fun at the movie theater.