Darkmess Hylanna is the Mom - Part 2

Meanwile at China, where Mulan and her friends are asleep while Darkmess Charlene and others getting the DNA.

Darkmess Mulan: Okay, guys, back at Agrabah we got their DNA, but we got out quick and quietly, but someone who is an idiot enough to make noise. 😡 (Looks at Darkmess Aladdin)

Darkmess Aladdin: What?! I have to sneeze..😡

Darkmess Rengoku: Well, you shouldn't been sneezing quietly dumb ack.

Darkmess Belle: Let's all not having a night fight, let's go inside of Mulan's place, get their DNA, and head to Cursa with out any suspiciousness, okay?

Everyone: (Whispers) Okay!

As Everyone goes inside quickly and hides in the shadows in ninja and shadow snake moves they sees Mulan sleeping peacefully.

Mulan: 😴😴😴

Darkmess Mulan: Hey, Charlene, what if you take DNA since your new around here.

Darkmess Charlene: Good idea. (Evil chuckles quietly)

Mulan: 😴😴😖😖

Darkmess Charlene: (Evil Laugh whisper) I did it!

Darkmess Moana: Nice. Let's go.

Everyone left.

Darkmess Bowser: Here we are, Shang the General of army.

Shang: 😴😴😴

Darkmess Eugene: Haha..I can't wait to kill this sucker. (Whispers talking)

Darkmess Jafar: Eugene, shut up, shut up, shut up.

Darkmess Bowser: How about you both shut up?

Darkmess Bowser tucks himself in his shell and spins very quietly and arrives, drags Shang's arm out and puts the Needle into him gently takes out his DNA.

Darkmess Bowser: Yes, got it!

Shang: 😴😴😴

Darkmess Chicken Little: Amazing, let's go.

Darkmess Edge goes to Cricket and Mushu, but she sees Moana sleeping peacefully.

Darkmess Edge: Hold on, is that Moana the real one?

Darkmess Moana: I guess she is, and how did she get here?

Moana: 😴😴

Darkmess Edge: I got an idea, you take her DNA while I take that Dragon and Cri-Kee's DNA, sounds like a good idea?

Darkmess Moana: Hehehe, Good idea.

Both goes separately and Darkmess Moana goes to Moana quietly and reach out her arm and took her DNA from the Needle.

Moana: 😴😴😖😖