Distant Shore - Part 5

(Kanya is a Ex-Sparks Hunter)

Aladdin: Don't you see? All of those Darkmesses got our DNA while we're sleeping!

Mulan: That's terrible! I've never seen like that one before.

Hercules: It is. What are we gonna do?

Merida: When I get my hands on them, I will....!

Elsa: Now, now, Merida.

As they all talking, they heard someone singing and humming skipping along the path way and they see a female Rabbid who has a black hair with spikes on the sides along with red eyebrows and has yellow ribbons wrapped around her ears. Eyes have a single eyelash each, have black eyeshadow, and eye color of bright yellow/orange. She wears a black dress with red shorts underneath and has red arm bands and wears white and black boots. And as she stopped humming, She gives a big creepy shark teeth comparable to Chain Chomp.

???: 😁😈Hello. (Showing Her Smile of scary teeth of Chain Chomp)

Aladdin: What the heck was that?

Hercules: I'm not sure, Aladdin. But we've heard someone was singing.

Meg: Maybe it was.

Mulan: Well, who ever did, we'll find out and-

Moana: Uh, guys? (Points)

Aladdin, Hercules & Mulan: Huh?

???: Well, well, isn't the Hero of Agrabah, Aladdin. The True Hero, Hercules. The Queen of Arendelle, Elsa. And friends with Merida and Moana. And I can see Mushu is with you, Mulan. Hehehe.😈

Mushu: Oh crud.

Mulan: H-how did you find us?!

Aladdin: We want answers, and we want them now!

Hercules: (To Aladdin) Seriously?

Aladdin: Well, maybe...

???: Hey, don't raise voices at me!! I don't know what the answers that you have, street rat!!👿 ALSO, THE NAMES KANYA DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!

Meg: I think you're being a little rough on her.

Aladdin: What do you mean?🤨

Hercules: Nevermind that. I just hope she found us.😌

Meg: Maybe she did.😏

Kanya: Excuse me?! I'm a Girl! Wait, you just said "she".

Hercules: ...

Kanya: Anyway, I heard about the business of The Darkmess, right? But I'm not a puppet of Cursa and she doesn't know what I'm planning on my own.😈

Aladdin: Well, yes. We told Mulan and her friends about them. They took our DNA!

Kanya: Oh boo hoo. They took your DNA? (Mocking Laughing) Who cares?😈😁 It's not my problem. Besides, I have my own and powerful evil plan to do with the universe and Galaxies to usurp Cursa.😈

Meg: What?🤨

Kanya: Oh, you probably didn't hear me because my plans are a lot bigger than Cursa's. And plus, you never heard of Cursa, haven't you?

Aladdin: Well, we've heard of her.

Kanya: Well then, tell me who she is, but I already know. But I want to hear the story. Come and spit it out, would mind? And also, how do you know about her?

Aladdin: We did, okay?

Hercules: Here's a long story you want to hear it.

(20 minutes later)

Hercules: And that's why we've known about her.

Kanya: Hmm, very good. But I got a surprise for you all. And I need a test subject for my new creation.😈

Iago and Mushu looked at her confusing.

Mushu: Okay then, what is it?

Kanya: You'll see... hehehe😈

Kanya brings out her remote control and press the button then hearing the massive footsteps shakes on the ground and the Palace grounds changes into the battlefield.

Kanya: Prepare yourselves! My Test Subjects!!

Aladdin & Friends: (Gasped)😨😨😨

As the Giant metallic hands grabs the door then force it to open then it reveals to be a Giant Robot Version of King Bob-Omb with bunny ears but all silver color as Kanya smiles evilly.

Kanya: Behold, my Creation!!

Hercules: No. Freaking. Way.

Kanya pushes the lever on her remote the King Bomb Omb began to charge at them in full speed to attack Aladdin and his friends.

Aladdin: Hey! What gives?! Owww!!!

Then suddenly, an unknown little boy who punches the giant robot with all his strength that send it flying back then hits the wall and wears a jarr core morden clothes and with a long ponytail and black and orange boots and cute purple and as dust clears.

??? Hey, are you guys okay?!

Aladdin: (Groans)

Hercules: Ouch...!

???: Hold on, let me do this.

He opens his Dragon like wings and purple aura heals Aladdins and his friends.

Aladdin: Ah, thanks.

???: No problem. But for now, let's defeat that Robot from that mad Rabbid who started it all. (Looks at Kanya with an deadly)

Kanya: So, you have an allie? No matter!! Get them!!

Mecha King Bob-Omb starts to throw bombs at them.

???: Everyone, scatter now!!

Aladdin: We've got to run fast!

Everyone is running to the exit.

Kanya: Oh, there is no escape from you all! (Press the button)

Mecha King Bob-Omb jumps in front of the heroes and block their way.

???: We have no choice but to fight it!

Aladdin: Then let's fight!

Kanya: You'll be begging for mercy once my Creation defeat you all! Now destroy them!!

She press the button as The Mecha King Bob-Omb eyes changed to red. Then it charges at the heroes and Everyone charges as their battle begins.

50 minutes laternfrom the hardest battle against the Giant Mecha King Bob-Omb.

Mecha King Bob-Omb starting to malfunctioning and then destroyed as Kanya clapping slowly as she walks up to them.

Kanya: 😈

Aladdin: You will pay for this!!! Oh yes, You will pay!!!

Kanya: Hmm... (Giving them a big creepy sharp teeth evil smile and chuckling evilly)

Jasmine: Aladdin, we've got to get out of here.

Aladdin: Alright, (Walking) Let's go, guys.

Everyone walks away as Aladdin stops walking and turns to Kanya.

Aladdin: (To Kanya) Oh, and one more thing, The thing is I don't care if I raise my voice at you! If I see you again, I will beat you! (Walks away)

Kanya: Whatever you say. Since my project of simulation complete, now I'm altering the most powerful ones of all! Which is Hylanna, Mario, Bowser and Edge because they're next on my list... oh and Aladdin, Hercules and Iago, your nightmares will become true once I take over everything on my own. See ya later...

Kanya waves and dissappears as she skips to Mech King Bob-Omb.

Aladdin: ...

Jasmine, Hercules, Mulan & Meg: ...

???: Just ignore her, guys. When we see her again, we'll defeat her once and for all! But she's got up to something. But let's go, anyways.

Aladdin: Okay.