Having Fun Time - Part 4

In the above the skies, Azreal with her long black feather wings along with Aladdin, Jasmine, Carpet, Hercules, Meg, Pegasus, Mulan and Iago.

Azreal: Thanks for the taking fly to the skies with me to get off our minds about Jafar business. And that Rabbid Girl named Kanya, you guys.

Aladdin: No problem anytime, Azreal.

Azreal: I believe this day is gonna be any better. Besides, let's put our past nightmares behind us, and then- (crashes into Darkmess Hylanna)

Darkmess Hylanna & Azreal: Yoww!

Azreal: Ow! Aw, my head! Man...

Darkmess Hylanna: Ow yah! Geez, I'm so sorry, Ma'am! (Rubs head)

Azreal: No, no, it's okay. Aw. (Rubs head)

Aladdin: Darkmess Hylanna? Is that you?

Darkmess Hylanna: (Sees Aladdin and others) Aladdin, is that a long with Hercules, it's good to see you all again. And it's been a long time.

Azreal: Wait, you guys know her?

Hercules: Yeah, we know her by now.

Darkmess Hylanna: Yeah. It's a very long story. And it's very good to see you all again. And show this?

Azreal: The names I'm a the...

Darkmess Hylanna: The what?

Jasmine: (Whispers) Say something to her.

Azreal: The daughter of Jafar.

Darkmess Hylanna: Wait, wait, Daughter of Jafar? How in the world did that happen?

Aladdin: Well, here's a long story.

(18 minutes later)

Aladdin: And that's how it is.

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh man... Jafar must be have some nerve to do that to you.

Dalia the baby Platypus: Looks like he's not winning any parent awards because he's a terrible father, but our momma is a lot more better.

Aladdin: Who's that?

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh, her? She's one of my daughters named Dalia, and she's a Platypus. 😊 (Rubs her heads)

Jasmine: Your daughter?

Darkmess Hylanna: Yeah. It's a very long story, and it's crazy too.

Blaze: Yes. Very crazy. She's the chosen to be our mother. And we are proud of her!😃🔥

Hercules: Oh, congratulations by the way.

Meg: You have your daughter from now on.

Darkmess Hylanna: Thank you guys. I have more children animals with me. And this is Blaze, the powerful proud flaming newt.

Blaze: Very well to meet you all. Ever since we came into this from the colorful egg!

Azreal: He sounds so noble and proud warrior that even cuter than ever.😊

Blaze: Why thank you! Blush on inside and out!😃🔥

Iago: Awwww, her daughter is so cute today! Don't you agree?😀

Mulan: I think so, she looks cute that way.

Darkmess Hylanna: Yep. Dalia is a girl, and Blaze is a boy the newt.

Azreal: Oh I see. And these guys are more of yours?

Darkmess Hylanna: Yeah. I have more of them, and it's good because-

A teen boy appears Azreal's pocket.

???: Hey, sis, I took the longest nap, and it's so awesome! ever since I began to hyper sleep and been dreaming about food!

Mulan: (Chuckles)

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh! Who is he?

Azreal: Everyone, this is my little brother names Kaylus. And he's a big eater, fighter, funny and even sometimes smart, and even though he'll easily forget mostly, and a little troublemaker.

Kaylus: 😁😁

Aladdin: Heh, sounds good to me.