It's Going Down - Part 5

Jekyll: Well, at least Lucia and the others are gone now.

Monarch: No kidding, Supergirl is putting her in jail.

Jekyll: I know, I know. Man, we really need a break. If Lucia and the others saw us again, we will attack them.

Monarch: Yep. And uh, Henry?

Jekyll: Yes?

Monarch: Remember what I told you guys about my real name while we're at the tent, after Mulan cuts her hair?

Jekyll: Yes.

Monarch: And remember that I am a supervillain?

Jekyll: Yes.

Monarch: Well, a long time ago, I tried to kill Dr. Venture. But it didn't work. And all of the sudden, I have murdered my replacement and arch nemesis.

Jekyll: Who told you that?

Monarch: My wife, Dr. Girlfriend. (Sitting on Jekyll's bed) She raised me.

Jekyll: (Sitting next to Monarch) How can she such a cruel woman have raised someone like you?

Monarch: Cruel? No. She tries to make me a bad guy when no one else would.

Jekyll: She told you that?

Monarch: Yes.

Jekyll: (Raise his eyebrows) I see

Monarch: What?

Jekyll: Villain line, not a single one. Now you look at me, do you think I'm your arch enemy?

Monarch: No! No, you are kind, and good, and-

Jekyll: And a scientist.

Monarch: You?

Jekyll: I'm a scientist, you know.

Monarch: Oh, right. What about Robert Lanyon? Is he a scientist too?

Jekyll: No, he's not a scientist. He's a doctor.

Monarch: Well, I guess he is.

Jekyll: Hm, yeah. And Malcolm, sorry I didn't tell you about me and Hyde.