Be Prepared for a living - Part 5

Meanwhile with Cursa and The Villains.

Black Beard: Ze hahaha! Mrs Cursa, your evil plan is so perfect to destroy all the heroes and even with teaming up different kinds of villains and Armies!

Perfect Cell: Yes, I agree. When all the heroes are destroyed and even completely our goals. No one will ever stop us!

Cursa: Indeed. All of you are powerful beings and (To Frieza) Superior Being.

Frieza: 😈

Cursa: All of us will get our revenge on those heroes and take over the multiverse and not only that the leader of the Councils might be help us, but she has her own things no matter.

Darkmess Lucia: Yeah. Even though I'm made out of Darkmess this time on. I'll help her to have a little more evil in her.

Cursa: Very good, and I know something is off about her.

Muzan Kibutsuji: Do I believe that she is more like something inside her doesn't want to becoming powerful and even world take over.

Esdeath: Come on, everyone. Let's not get hasty about her. At least she is a villain. And plus, she even has her own friends to help out and defeat the heroes.

Frieza: Yeah, I agree. But the main problem is that she's getting a lot of defeats and same as her pales, but we'll help her for once. Even though some of us don't like helping.

Cursa: I agree. But she's the special one who will become leader along with us to rule the universe.

Darkmess Lucia: I'll do the job to help her gain the memories and powers to give her the new and powerful version of herself just like that... then she'll feel the same old self and skilled Lucia.

Cursa: Excellent. Now, you may dismissed.

Darkmess Lucia: Roger that, Master. (Walks off)

All for one: Hmm, I believe I have faith in both Lucia's.

Marada: Yes. We all do.

Darkmess Lucia walks in the hallway. Meanwile with Lucia and the Councils is the main thrown room as they enter, they heard rock and roll music of Bowser's Fury attack 2 as all the Darkmess Clones, Spark Hunters and Cursa's alite Forces and more having a blast, eating, dancing and even talking while Darkmess Charlene, Phillip, Arthur and others playing the Bowser's Fury theme.

Lucia: What is going on here?

Darkmess Aladdin in all burned and not even single pain.

Darkmess Aladdin: Nothing, just having a rock and roll party at the stronghold.

Darkmess Moana sings on microphone in demonic voice of Bowser Fury theme as she plays Rock and Roll.

Cassandra: Is that a fact?

Darkmess Aladdin: Don't know, It's just them. And plus, you might be confused about what happened here. It's just a celebration, that's all.

Darkmess Clones plays the Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Darkmess Rengoku beats Darkmess Eric with a final hit.

Darkmess Rengoku: Hah! I beat fair and square!

Darkmess Eric: Damn it!! (Hits the table hard)

Dr. Girlfriend: Woah, touchy

Cassandra: That's what I said.

Darkmess Edge arrived with more pro controllers and Game and Cube controllers.

Darkmess Edge: Y'all, I bought some more controllers so we can play 8 players!!

Darkmess Rengoku: Cool! Bring them here!

Darkmess Bowser: Smash Bros Ultimate, here I come!

Darkmess Cat Noir dances along with deadly Cobras as he dances along with them.

Darkmess Mulan: So, what brings you all here for?

Lucia: Nothing much. Anyway, we'll be leaving in this castle.

Cassandra: And we will come back to the castle. And from now on, we need you to stay here while we're gone, okay?

Darkmess Mulan: Alright then. But don't worry, we'll always stay right here because the party won't end.

Darkmess Cassandra: Y'all two! You better hurry up and join the fight or we'll fight with you!

Darkmess Aladdin: Oh, you're on!! (To The Councils) See ya, guys! (Heads off)

Lucia: (Sigh)

The Councils walks off as they walked off and they heard loud bang and DBZ Blast sounds from somewhere.

???: Haa!! Take this!! Death Blast!! (Explosion sounds in the training room)

Duke: Huh?

Lucia: What the?!

Cassandra: What was that?!

Remi: Guys! What happened?!

Lucia: I don't know, but we've heard that there's an explosion!

Alejandro: Who did that?!

Cassandra: We're not sure how.

???: Hah! Looks like you wait for your power inferno whip bleaks!! (Another explosion and fire sounds)

As they all entered, they see Darkmess Lucia and Darkmess Jasmine fighting each other in anime style and DBZ style and both clashes and stops and both covered bleeds burns and even damages attacks on them.

Darkmess Lucia: (Breathing a little) So, you give genie a girl?!

Darkmess Jasmine: I will never give up!! I'll keep fighting to the very end and being a powerful one among the Darkmess! (Flames on her hands)

Xandir: What is going on?

Lucia: Wait a minute, I think they can do some training.

Cassandra: Training?

Lucia: Yeah.

Cassandra: Oh I see.

Darkmess Jasmine: Take this Jet Bullet Flame!! (Shooting Massive Fire balls at Darkmess Lucia)

Darkmess Lucia brings out her longest sword and slices every single one of them without a blink of an eye and destroy them.

Dr. Girlfriend: Should we stop them, Lucia?

Lucia: ... Not today. Not right now. We'll leave them to it. (Walk off)

Cassandra: Alright then. (Walk off)

The Councils, Companies, Six Drawn Together & Moriarty walks off.

Darkmess Ladybug: I can't wait for The Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!!

Tyusko Todoroki: Me too! I hope their DLC Booster Course new race tracks in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and even new Mario, DK and so much more.