The Return of Edward Hyde - Part 4

Darkmess Hylanna arrives back at the tree and as she uses her abilities to recover herself from the injuries but everything is all healed up except her arm is still bruised and electric still stun her as she tries to move herself, then she has an idea as she uses her wings to make it even bigger and covers her entire body except her head like cloak of Raven.

Darkmess Hylanna: That'll help me to hide my injuries. And I need to figure out how to get them healed up... rain and thunderstorm starting to appears from the sky. I must hurry.

Her heads inside and quick heads into her room where her animal kids sleep.

Animals: 😴😪

Darkmess Hylanna's Mind: Good thing they're asleep peacefully. And I should rest and let my powers restored. It will help me out to get rid of my painful arm with my healing abilities.

Darkmess Hylanna lays down besides her kids that makes her very comfortable and happy that they're safe.

Darkmess Hylanna: 😴☺️

...

Hylanna: What do you mean "you can explain"?!

Jekyll: I only just got in.

Monarch: It's always been through.

Hylanna: You knew about this?!

Monarch: Henry told me not to look. It's because of Mitosis.

Sarah: Mitosis?

GrojGang Except Jekyll & Monarch: (Talking and Arguing)

Jekyll: Alright, alright, settle down. I will explain to you all last night.

(Flashback)

Monarch and Henry was walking through the backdoor of the laboratory.

Monarch: What's with this place?

Jekyll: It's my lab. My laboratory. I use the potion to transform into Hyde.

Monarch: Oh, I see.

Jekyll: Now then, I'm going to make another potion and separate me and Hyde.

Monarch: Are you sure you want to do this? Because this will hurt you so badly.

Jekyll: Trust me, Malcolm, I have to do this.

Monarch: So.....this could work, right?

Jekyll: I'll find out. Oh, and don't look at me yet. Just don't look.

Monarch: Oh. Right. (Looks away from Henry)

Jekyll: Okay, here goes.

Henry drank the another potion. He tightness about his throat began to choke him. Gasping for breath. He tried to stand but could only manage to his knees. He reached out a hand to touch his other self, slowly, gently, scared, he would phase through him like an illusion... or hallucination... but who was real? His hand met his arm, it was cold and slick from swear. Henry groaned quietly at the touch and Edward recoil his fingers. The realization of the situation finally hit him. They were both real. Both tangible. Both with independent body's and minds simultaneously together at once in reality... Edward was free...finally...they were both free...

Monarch: Did it work? (Looks at Henry and Edward, Gasped)

Jekyll: Ugh... I feel a mess too...

Monarch hugs Henry. He hugs Monarch back as he stands up and Monarch looks at Henry.

Jekyll: Malcolm, I think it worked.

Monarch: Yeah. You think so.

Hyde: Are you gonna help me up?

Monarch and Jekyll looks down at Edward.

Hyde: Please?

Jekyll: (Sigh) Alright. (Helps Edward up)

Hyde: You know as well as I do. This was almost what I had in mind for what the potion was supposed to do all those years ago.

Jekyll: Yes. But it was meant to be considerably less painful...for myself at least.

Monarch: So.....what should we do now?

(End of Flashback)

Hylanna: So... is Hyde... real?

Jekyll: Yes, actually. I separate us like I was saying. So me and Hyde are both real now.

Numbuh 1: Oh, I see.

Numbuh 5: You know...it's kind of a relief actually.

Jekyll: Yes. Besides, Rachel, Jasper, Laura and The Lodgers are kind of relief too.

Hylanna: And one question.

Jekyll: Yes?

Hylanna: What about Robert Lanyon?

Jekyll: (Shocked)