Distant Shore - Part 6

(This is Azreal, she's the Daughter of Jafar. But she turns good now)

Sultan: This is ridiculous! They should be around here somewhere!

Charlene: But, sire, we've looked everywhere. But now we can't find them.

Sultan: Look, Charlene, you're my royal vizier. You know it's your duty to look everywhere.

Cinderella: You know your highness. I think Charlene had a point. They have been gone missing.

Aladdin opened the door to let everyone in.

Sultan: Aladdin! Jasmine! Everyone! Where have you guys been?!

Jasmine: It's a long story, Father.

Aladdin: We can explain.

Sultan: What is there to explain?

???: (To Sultan) Let's just say we counter a crazy, Creepy, Mad, Psychopath Rabbid Girl and her Giant Robot!

Sultan: What?!

Aladdin: Um...

Hercules: ...

Jasmine: Yes...

???: That Rabbid Girl named Kanya who attacked us for her test! Then all of the sudden, she's even not working for Cursa. But she's The Last Spark Hunter!

Sultan: So you're telling me, that she's the Rabbid Girl?! Kanya?!

Aladdin: Of course! Ever since we told Mulan and her friends about Cursa before Kanya met us.

Sultan: Mulan?

Mulan: Um, right here.

Moana: Hi.

Aladdin: And when we turn around, we saw her with our own eyes! But then, she think she was going to attack us! Actually, her creation is going to destroy us! All of us!

Sultan: She did what?!

Yeah, they will destroy us! I'm scared, Father!

Sultan: Oh no...

???: Don't be scared, Your Majesty. I'm sure there's a lot of heroes out there will help us. But she's after Hylanna and Her Friends. Including Mario, Bowser and Edge, and Their Friends too. But I helped Aladdin and others and your all welcome to joining the fight. By the way, The names Roy.😁

???: (Oh my gosh, Aladdin and his friends are in danger. But since he fights with Jafar, my father, defeat. But I'm scared to come out.)

Sultan: That's a cool name, Roy. (To Mulan & Friends) And what about you? What are your names?

Mulan: Well, sir, My name is Mulan.

Elsa: I'm Elsa.

Merida: I'm Merida.

Moana: And I am Moana. Nice to meet you.

Mushu: Don't forget me, I'm Mushu!

Sultan: Did that lizard just talk?

Mushu: Excuse Me? I'm a dragon thank you very much.

Sultan: Oops. My bad.

The Girl who has the appearance mix of Shantae who has color appearance of a longest ponytail, black soothing hair with a bang on the left, golden ban hair with a Rose Pearl with a red feather on it, Grey and red eyes, beautiful genie clothes and golden bands on her arm and Grey shoes. Also, she's a daughter of Jafar who tried to hide, but she never done anything bad or following her footsteps.

???: Oh no! (Trips and expose as she is)

Roy and Everyone turned around and sees her.

???: Oh no..

Roy: Who are you?

Sultan: Aladdin, who is that?

Aladdin: I don't know, Sultan. Probably.

Roy: Does she a close resemblance to Jafar?

???: Oh crud... Look, I can explain, but I don't think Iago can't remember me at all.😣 But I'm...

Iago: I can't?

Aladdin: What's with you?

???: I don't know. Maybe we have some same old history with Jafar, aka The Cobra Breath.😣 But he's my...I don't want to say it😤

Aladdin: Look, we don't know what your name is. But whatever this is, you can tell us.

???: (Turns into a bat) Okay...this will shock you that my name is Azreal and I'm-I'm..I'm the daughter of...Jafar.😣 (bows her head)

Aladdin: What?

Abu: (Shocked)

Jasmine: You're the daughter of Jafar? How?

Charlene: Woah, we didn't know that.

Roy: No way. Your the daughter of Jafar? That's gonna be even more twist.

Azreal: I know it's shocking, but I'm nothing like him. And I know he did is very dark and evil, but me, I'm an opposite.

Sultan: Jafar? Oh god, why didn't he just tell us?!

Jasmine: I don't know, Father. And I don't even know where did she come from or anything.

Aladdin: I don't understand, why are you with Jafar? Or your Father?

Azreal: It's because he abandoned me when he becomes a vizier without me. And he betrayed me and starting to forget that his own blooded Daughter. And then doing a plot to rule the world.

Sultan: All this time....he abandoned you....and he's the Royal vizier without you......?

Charlene: Oh no......

Azreal: Yes. It's all true...and (sniff) I can't believe that my own so called father who wants to become a Sultan. And even becoming a vizier decided without me...left me to die in streets while he is starting to go power crazy...and then, I have no body. It's really unfair life without a family, or abandoned by them...it just hurts on the inside and outside...(pouting bat face) And I'm not mad at you, Iago. Because you're my favorite Parrot Man.

Iago: Oh gosh....

Aladdin: We are so sorry to hear that, Azreal. We didn't know you are here.

Azreal: It's okay, guys...I'm fine. (Pouty bat face)

Roy: Oh no, oh no no no, don't do the Poity bat face, okay? You're gonna be okay. We're here for you. And Jafar's dead anyways. Thanks to his downfall.

Azreal: Good. I hope he meets his future lover. Aka the fire of the deadbeat dad who never gets real woman to begin with considering that he doesn't have the balls to the start.

Roy: Oh snap!

Hercules: Never heard that one before.

Azreal: Yeah. I see that. But it's good that I'm not a genie, or using magic. I have powers on my own.

Jasmine: You have?

Azreal: Yes. It's true. I have these powers since I was born, or created by Jafar since he wants to use my powers to do what he wants to do anything to become Sultan. But I refused. And it made him so angry that he decided to punish me. He did by punishing me by turning me into a genie and trapped me in my own lamp for a long time...until I set myself free and watching Jafar's evil deeds as it makes me want my revenge against him until you defeat him, Aladdin. Along with your friends.

Aladdin: Oh my god.

Hercules: He really did that? That's terrible!

Azreal: Yeah. But he didn't even realize that I'm more powerful than him, because I've been training hard for myself during my days trapping in my lamp.

Genie: Oh, that can't be good.

Azreal: Yeah. I know. But remember, I'm not using my powers for evil, I'm using it for good. And now let us hope Jafar and Mozenrath won't be here and have a chance to attack yet. But since Jafar is dead... it's not time for rest. And yes, I knew Mozenrath to.

Jasmine: Oh no...

Aladdin's Mind: Poor Azreal. She was trapped inside the lamp like Genie was trapped. But my last wish for Genie to be free. But her, she was so lonely, I think.