CHAPTER NINETY ONE

Start from the beginning

"Princess Eon Jin.... You can't runaway  from me... If I were you, you better come with me peacefully. " Lei said. Eon Jin control her fear as she trying to be brave in this kind of situation. She touch Tae Pyung's necklace and it glows but no one can see it even Eon Jin. Only Tae Pyung can see it glowing.

"I got you!" Lei said when he see her hiding on the tree. Eon Jin scream and she immediately sway her sword and hit him on his face. "My face!!" Lei scream. Eon Jin is about to run when Lei grab her on her hair and pull her. "You think you can't get away from me..  I told you you're mine now!" Lei said.  Eon Jin keep struggling but the moon continue to absorb her energy. She feel so weak and her body is now getting cold. Lei take her sword from her hand. "Let's get out of here.. Get ready the boat and we will leave this place now." Lei said. Eon Jin heard it before she passed out.

'Kim Tae Pyung....' In her mind before it went all black.

Tae Pyung felt his chest is aching. "Eon Jin!" He shouted. He feel there's someone behind him and he immediately turn around and pointed his sword.

"Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said.

"Abeonim told us to follow you and save our sister." Il woo said. He's with Joo Meok and Man bok.

"Thank you.. But I couldn't find her." Tae Pyung said.

They decide to separate while finding Eon Jin.

Tae Pyung is with Man Bok when he saw a light near the sea shore and it's continue glowing. He immediately walk fast towards to where the light is. "Your Royal Highness... Wait for me.. "Man Bok said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

His men ready the boat and it slowly moving away from the sea shore.

Lei lay down Eon Jin inside the boat and he's smiling as he touch her face. "I will treat you better than the Crown Prince treat you. Now... It's time to forget about him." He said.

He knows a ritual from their land. A ritual that can erase the memory of a person. He put a paper spell to Eon Jin's hand and he was about to perform the ritual when an arrow suddenly fly infront of him. Lei got shocked and his eyes widen when he saw Tae Pyung standing at the other side of the boat.

"I'm going to take my wife now..." Tae Pyung said. Lei smirked and stand to cover Eon Jin. "Who told you that I will let you..." Lei said. "I don't ask your permission. I will never forgive you for touching my wife. I swear I'm going to kill you." Tae Pyung said and Jump to attact him.

The sounds of their sword filled the entire boat. They both manage to avoid each other attact.

Il Woo,  Joo Meok and Man Bok are also fighting to the assassins at the sea shore.

Tae Pyung look to Eon Jin who still unconscious, 'just wait me there,  Eon Jin... We're going back to the palace with our son after this...' In his mind.

Tae Pyung scream as he sway his sword and he hit Lei on his shoulder. Lei let out an evil smile and he attack him but Tae Pyung manage to avoid his attack. "You know how addicted her fragrance to me?" Lei said. Tae Pyung got furious while hearing that. "I swear... You never see the sun shine after tonight." He said and he start to sway his sword again. Lei manage to defend himself but Tae Pyung gathered all his strength and anger that what makes him hit Lei on his chest. Lei fall down to the ground. And spill some blood on his mouth.

Lei look to Eon Jin then he smirked. "If I can't have her... No one will have her.." He said. He gathered all his strength and carry Eon Jin and throw her on the sea.

"Eon Jin!!! No!!" Tae Pyung shouted. Lei laugh loudly. "I will never let you have her. It's better to see her dead than to see her with someone else. "Lei said. Tae Pyung anger aroused and his eyes are now filled with tears. "You crazy psychopath... I'm going to kill you." He said and jump off and sway his sword.  Lei couldn't avoid it and his sword fell on the ground. Tae Pyung hit him on his stomach and he push it harder. "Die... And don't ever come back even on the next life." Tae Pyung whispered as he pull out his sword aggressively. Lei spill more blood from his mouth and he slowly fall on the ground.

After that,  Tae Pyung immediately jump off from the boat and dive on the sea. He search where Eon Jin is. And saw his necklace continue glowing.