2) KillerDust - Fluff

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 - 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡

Killer Pov:
I skipped through the halls with a large grin on my face. I occasionally stopped to look into random rooms, as I was searching for a specific person. Dust. Oh Dust, such a hot, sexy, and handsome skeleton. We've been dating for a few months now and it was going incredibly well. I ended up making it to Dust's room.

I opened the door to see Dust laying down in his bed, peacefully sleeping. I smiled at the sight and quietly entered the room, gently closing the door behind me.

3rd Pov:
Killer sat on the edge of Dust's bed and leaned down to Dust, kissing him gently on the skull. This caused Dust to squirm a bit but stay asleep. Killer let out a small chuckle and held Dust's hand. At least he's getting some rest. Killer thought with a small smile and some blush on his face.

. . . . . . . .

After about an hour, Dust starts to wake up. He rubs his eyes and opens his eyes to see his room. Dust tries to sit up only for something or someone to hold him close and keep his from getting up.

Dust turns to look at what or who's holding him, and sees his dearest. Killer had gone into bed with Dust and started to spoon him which ended in him falling asleep.

Dust smiles as he fully turns his body around so that he could embrace Killer back. He gives Killer a kiss on the cheek before starting to drift off to sleep once again as he cuddles with Killer.

"...I love you Kills..."
-----
...And I love you too, Dusty...

Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇

𝐴/𝑁
𝐻𝑖 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡, 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠.

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦, ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑!