Chapter 18

Ronit hit his head by his palm and muttered " mein bhi kis se baat kar rha hu" . Diksha got confused and irritated. She said in irritation " Tell me clearly what you are saying".

{Who am I even talking to}

Ronit took a deep breath and said " So listen clearly, I think they both like each other " , " Whatttt????" She almost screamed earning the attention of the students passing by. Seeing their reaction they both smiled awkwardly at them.

"Have you gone mad? Why did you scream?" asked Ronit when everyone's attention got diverted from them. " Sorry " she apologized and Ronit just sighed in disappointment, " But I don't think so? I mean if Anaya liked him, she would have told me about it and moreover aren't they totally opposite how could that be possible??" she said further.

Ronit rolled his eyes before replying "Bro haven't you heard that opposite attracts?? And haven't you noticed them? How they behave around each other?". Hearing his words, Diksha went into deep thought.

She got hit by the thought. The way Arhan saved her in library regardless of himself, the way they were smiling at each other on sports day, the way they were looking at each other few minutes ago, this clearly shows that their is something going on between them. But she has been ignoring this fact till now.

"You are right bro. There is definitely something going on between them " she said in lost tone.

" I don't know about Anaya but I am sure about Arhan, he definitely likes Anaya. He cares about her, he admires her, he protects her, he even got jealous when someone else is around her. I have never seen him behaving like this with any other girl but he does with Anaya" said Ronit.

After completing his sentence, they both looked at each other. A big smile appeared on their lips and they said in union "He is in love ".

"Omg someone pinch me please, I can't believe my brother is in love. Arhan Oberoi is in love" said Ronit with amusement.

"But what if it's just an attraction not love" said Diksha and with that her smile faded.

"I don't think so. I mean I know my brother, he isn't easily got attracted by girls. He doesn't show interest in such things. But if he does than it's not normal and moreover if he was just attracted then it must have end by now. I saw the concern for her in his eyes, they light up when he sees her, that smile on his face when he admires her, the anger when he got jealous says something else. This can't be just an attraction" said Ronit reminiscing about him.

"If this is true then I am so so so happy for them. Finally my dumb best friend found someone. Now she too will have a love story" said Diksha bouncing on toes.

"You know what Ronit, my one and only dream is to witness the love story of my best friend but she never showed interest in these things but now finally someone has entered in her life" she added.

"Well it's one of my dream to see my brother happy. He hasn't even smiled properly in two years but after meeting her he seems happy. Please God make it happen Please" Ronit prayed to God. Diksha too crossed her fingers and prayed the same.

"But...."

"But what?" asked Diksha.

"That idiot would never admit this thing" said Ronit with sad grimace.

Diksha sighed and said in a chill tone " that's not the problem. These feelings are new to them let them take their time and if they don't after that then what are we for. We will make them realize ".

"I wish it won't be too late" he said in a level tone, " it won't bro you just enjoy the process " she said with gentel remonstrance. Ronit sighed and they both looked at each other than shaking their hands they said in union "Let's make our best friends fall for each other".