Chapter 6

Next day, Teacher was busy doing some important work. She asked everyone to sit silently and do their work, but instead of sitting silently they all were making noise. Teacher was getting disturbed again and again. She has already warned them two times but no use. At last when she couldn't bear it anymore, she stood up from her seat and shouted " Enough now ". Everyone's attention went towards her. She continued " I am now changing seats of all of you". Everyone denied saying " no mam please ". Teacher shouted again to suppress their voice. She said " I am not asking for your permission". There was silence spread all over the classroom.

She looked at everyone and started changing their seats " Rohan come sit with Kashish, Mohit sit with Anjali, Daksh sit with Swarna, Arhan sit with Anaya ", " No mam" said Anaya and Arhan at the same time. Teacher asked " Why? What's the problem? Everyone is changing their seats then what happened to you two?". They both looked at each other, then Anaya said " actually mam I am new so I need help and I only know Diksha here". Teacher replied " that's why I am making him to sit with you he is a topper, he will help you don't worry ". Then she turned her face towards Arhan and said " You will help her, now go and sit". Arhan took his bag and went to her seat.

After a while teacher changed everyone's seat. She sighed and said " From today onwards you all will sit like this. If I find anybody changing their seats then he or she will get punishment ". After some time the period got over. The teacher went and a new teacher came and started teaching.

Next period, teacher was teaching. Arhan showed a pen to Anaya and asked " Is this yours?" Anaya looked at pen and said " Oh ya it's mine " and she took it from him and then got back to her work. Arhan got irritated and said " Can't you just keep your things on your side ". Anaya looked at him and asked " What do you mean?" , " wait" said Arhan and took out a chalk from his bag and drew a line on the desk and said " now this your side and this is mine ". "Seriously is he a 6 year old kid? "said Anaya in her mind. She rolled her eyes and again got back to her work.

After sometime Anaya's hand crossed the line. Arhan saw this and said " Hey you are crossing the line ". Anaya looked at her hand and said " this is because you have taken more space ". Arhan looked at her and said " so what, rules are rules don't cross the line next time " and he got back to his work. Anaya's jaw dropped a little listening him, she said " Are you serious?" He replied without looking at her" no I am Arhan, I told you this yesterday also". Anaya rolled her eyes and said " Listen you have taken more space and I am not comfortable with this much space ", " so" he said again without looking at her. Anaya narrowed her eyes and said " Don't you think I should also get an equal side? ", "no " he replied while writing something on his notebook.

"This guy is getting on my nerves now.......... Control Anaya Control" She said to herself. She took a deep breath to calm herself and said " Listen let's divide it equally ", " No this is perfect " he said again without looking at her. Now it's enough, the dam of her patience is broken. She removed the line and took out a pencil from her bag and said " let me do it properly ". Arhan was looking at her with confusing expressions. She drew the line from pencil and said " now it's perfect ". Arhan moved his gaze from her to desk and saw the line she drew. After seeing the line he said " No it's not now you have taken more space". Anaya looked at him and answered him with the same attitude " So".

Arhan was blank. She was the first girl who had this much guts to reply him in same tone. No girl had ever talked to him like this before. They all just die to sit with him or just for his one look. And here is she, who is showing him attitude. Is she not impressed by his looks. Or forget about looks is she not afraid of his anger. Ya maybe because she hasn't seen his real anger yet.

They both were looking at each other. No one was blinking, but this time it was not like before that they were lost in each others eyes. This time they have taken it as a challenge. Who so ever would blink first will be out of this game. Both of them took the matter on their ego. Anaya's eyes started watering but she didn't want to blink or loose this challenge. "Blink.....blink.....blink, ary plake japka le Saitaan ki aulaad meri aakhon me pani aa rha hai {Blink your eyes oh devil's child my eyes are watering} " said Anaya in her mind. Arhan smriked as if he had heard Anaya's thoughts.