Chapter 5

Anaya came to the place where Diksha left her. She saw Diksha coming in her direction. Diksha came to her and said " Where were you? I have been looking for you for the last 5 minutes" ," Sorry, I just went there" said Anaya pointing towards the corridor. Diksha frowned her eyebrows and asked "Why?" ," Amm..nothing just leave it. Let's go to the class " said Anaya. Anaya was about to go when Diksha held her hand and said " Wait wait first you have to go to the principal office" ,"Why?" Anaya asked. Diksha replied " She wanna meet you", " Why am I a celebrity " Anaya mocked. Diksha gave her a fake smile and said " Done? Now let's go". They both went to principal office. Principal asked few questions to Anaya which she replied politely. After the interrogation, they moved towards their classroom.

Teacher have come by now. She was teaching when Anaya and Diksha asked her to come in. She looked at Anaya and gave them permission to come inside. Diksha directly went to her seat. Anaya was still standing there. Teacher stood up from chair and said to everyone " Everyone she is your new classmate Anaya. She has been transferred from another branch of our school in Chandigarh. From today onwards she will study here with us". Teacher said this in one go. Anaya smiled at everyone and said " Hii everyone ". They responded with a smile. Teacher asked her to sit. She went to Diksha and sit beside her.

In lunch, Anaya was doing her work. Diksha saw her and said " Leave it, do it at home and come with me I will introduce you to everyone ". Anaya nodded and placed her notebook aside. They stood up from the seat and were about to go when a guy with brown hairs came to their seat. " Hey I am Mohit. Naam to suna he hoga { must have heard the name} " he said forwarding his hand for handshake. Anaya shook her head in no. Mohit pulled his hand back and said " that's strange I thought I have the most common name, but it's OK bde bde classrooms me aisi choti choti baatyen hoti rehti hai { Small things like this happen in big classrooms }". Anaya chuckled hearing him and forwarded her hand for handshake and said " Hii I am Anaya ". Mohit shook his hand and said " nice to meet you ".

Diksha interrupted and said " so meet the first cartoon of our class. He is Mohit and you must have known by now he is big fan of SRK". Mohit called some of his friends to her seat. They went there and Diksha started introducing them " Anaya meet her, she is Sneha. The sweetest girl of our class ". Anaya passed a sweet smile and she replied with the same. Diksha continued "She is Ananya, the artist. He is Daksh, the backbencher. He is Harsh, his crime partner. She is Anjali, the influencer and he is Arush, one of the topper ". Anaya smiled at everyone. Arush forwarded his hand for handshake. Anaya shook her hand with him. They all started telling Anaya about the school.

Ever since Arush came, his eyes were on Anaya and at last he said " Do you know Anaya?". Anaya looked at him and asked " What?" ," You are so beautiful " he replied with a smile. Ananya joined him and said " ya especially when you smile" ," ya even I like your smile too" said Sneha. Anjali also joined them and said " And your eyes are just uff, I love it". Anaya blushed a little and said " Thank you ". Mohit looked here and there and said " By the way remembered from beautiful where is the handsome hunk of our class?" Anjali replied " Well I have seen him in the morning but don't know why didn't he come in the class" . " When does he come, he must be bunking as usual " Arush mocked. " Even after bunking so much, he still gets first position " said Ananya. " Well now Arhan is Arhan, what to do " Diksha said and Arush rolled his eyes.

Anaya heard this name first time. She asked confusingly " Who is this Arhan ?" , " He is the heartbeat of every girl " Anjali replied. Anaya was still confused, she looked at Diksha. Diksha got it and said " Don't think much, I will introduce you to him tomorrow. Afterall he is my bro ". Anaya rolled her eyes and they all again started talking.

After dispersal they went home. Their whole day spent in completing notes. Around 11 at night, Anaya said " Finally done", " mine also" said Diksha. Anaya said while limping " let's sleep. I am so tired ". Diksha agreed and said " Ya we have to go to school tomorrow. Ugghh don't know when will this Sunday come ". Anaya replied " it just went before 2 days". Diksha lay down on bed. Anaya switched off the lights and lay down beside her.