Chapter 7

Next day, Anaya and Diksha reached school. While walking Anaya asked Diksha " From which school students will come to compete? " . Diksha replied walking beside her "SUNRISE ". Anaya, " Ohh I have heard this name. This school is quite good at sports. The competition is going to be tough ", " Chill bro we have Arhan " Diksha replied with a chill. Anaya frowned and asked " Arhan? What will he do?". Diksha replied " Bro he is a champion I have never seen him losing till now ". Anaya's eyebrows automatically raised up hearing her.

She thought for a while and said " Don't you think you praise him too much ". Diksha pouted and said " No bro he deserves this, you just don't know him properly ". Anaya rolled her eyes. Diksha smiled mischievously as something popped in her mind. She looked at Anaya and said " When you get to know him properly, maybe you too fall for him". Anaya gave her side eye and asked " Was it necessary to say ". Diksha just showed her teeth.

After walking few more steps Anaya asked " So, Whose trails will be first ". Diksha thought for a while and answered " Basketball ". Anaya just nodded. Diksha said further " well you know there is a different view of watching basketball ". Till now they have reached the basketball court and Anaya asked " What kind of view?" Diksha said " You will know it when you see it". Anaya narrowed her eyes and said " Don't tell me it's something related to Arhan ". Diksha smiled with wide eyes " yes bro exactly. What a perfect guess ". Anaya made a face and said " please Diksha stop talking about him. He is not even that good and I seriously have no interest in him so please stop trying ". Diksha rolled her eyes and said " OK ok I will not ".

Diksha knew it very well that how Anaya gets irritated when she talk about him. She never misses a chance to tease her by taking his name again and again. After all, this is the duty of a best friend. She knew that both of them are career-oriented. They both don't give a shit to all these things. Moreover they both are totally opposite. There is no chances at all. 

Ahm...baby girl opposite attracts.

The game begins. There were two teams. One team was leading by Arhan and other was leading by Arush. Anaya was enjoying the match when suddenly she heard some girls were whispering about Arhan. 

Girl 1:- bro look at Arhan once. Isn't he looking too hot to resist.

Girl 2:- Ya bro he is the hottest senior.

Girl 3:- I wish he was in our class. I would ogle him whole day.

Girl 1:- If that had happened then I would have had full attendance.

Anaya shook her head in disbelief. Diksha was listening their nonsense too. Anaya elbowed her and wishpered " Have they come here to watch the match or him? ". Diksha came close to her ear and wishpered " Obviously Arhan. This is what everyone calls a view ". Anaya looked towards her and asked "So you were talking about this view?" Diksha smiled tightly and nodded. Anaya made a face and said " Wow such a disgusting view ".

Anaya and Diksha were busy talking when suddenly a ball hit Anaya. Anaya groaned in pain. Diksha looked at her and was about to say something but was cut off by a voice " Sorry Sorry Anaya I am really sorry ". They looked at the direction of voice and found Arush. Arush came to her and held her hand and said " Did it hurt too much?". Someone clenched his jaw seeing this. That someone is none other than our Arhan.

Anaya removed her hand from his held and said " No no it's fine". Arush looked at her and said " I am sorry again. I didn't do it intentionally ". Anaya smiled and said " ary it's all right. Don't say sorry again and again ".
Arush held her hand again and said " let me take you to medical room ". This time someone's hand curled into a fist. Ya ya again that someone is our Arhan.