Chapter 3

Next day, Anaya took blessings from elders and bid them bye. They left Rathor Bhawan at 8 in the morning. As usual our Karan got up late, buddy missed the chance to see Diksha. She kept waiting for him but seems like he loves his sleep more. Karan came down and run towards the gate but by now they have left. A pang arose in his heart. After they left everyone came inside and got busy in their work.

□■□■□

They reached Jaipur after a long 8.5 hours journey via car. They are tired. Diksha pressed the door bell and her mother opened the door. As soon as she saw Anaya she hugged her tightly and said " Ahh mera bacha finally you come " Anaya smiled and hugged her back. After some time they broke the hug and they all headed inside.

They all came inside and sit in hall. " You have grown up a lot, and look exactly like your mother " Diksha's mother complimented her. Hearing this compliment tears welled in her eyes but she controlled them and started looking here and there. Diksha noticed it and changed the topic. They talked for a while and then Diksha took Anaya to their room. They both were sharing one room.

○°•○°•○°•○

They both were about to enter in the room but Diksha's phone rang and she saw the name Karan was flashing on the screen. She looked at Anaya who was walking with her and said" Anaya this is my room you go and get freshen up I will come in a little while ". Anaya nodded and Diksha went downstairs.

Anaya opened the door of the room and headed in. The room was not too big or not too small. The room has the combination of white or light purple color walls. There was bed in one corner which was enough for two people. Near the bed there was balcony attached to room. On the other corner there was a study table. A long big mirror was placed in another corner. There was also a little swing hanging in the room. Overall the room was good. Anaya liked the room.